• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Molle Pack Question

Sudden Impact

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
A couple weekends ago at a fun show I saw a fellow several isles over sporting a Molle-type camouflaged pack with a rifle sticking out the top, barrel end down. Then the following weekend the same thing happened again. I couldn't get over to the fellows in time to ask what type packs they had. Anyone know of a good quality pack that can hold a rifle in this manner? The packs were large enough to hold quite a lot of gear as well. Poor description but the best I can come up with. Thanks for any help.

I got the new Gunslinger ll G2 and it is great! Used it Elk hunting this year. Didn't get to pack an Elk out with it but did pack alot of gear and 14 lb rifle, spotting scope, binos ect. in some really rugged country.

Thanks to all. I'll now spend some time investigating each. I doubt I could go wrong with any of these. Again, many thanks!