• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Monkeypox variants sprout like dandelions, plus CDC guide to monkeysex, Marburg, Polio now Langya virus!

How about we just really focus on the "invasion pox" that is bringing all kinds of communicable diseases over our Southern border?
The school officials (read democrat commies) here in Texas are trying to keep it quiet but there is a breakout of some respiratory and sore throat related stuff happening here in central Texas and it's only going to get worse once all the kids go back to school in a couple weeks.
These INVADERS coming across our border are not only spreading disease, but Chicom produced fentanyl that is killing many.
I have two young grandsons and I say close the fucking border Governor Abbott because we know potato head and the Feds won't.
Plus our local ER dept. is overwhelmed with these leeches.
I know first hand as my wife and I spent like 20 hours in the ER waiting for her to be admitted when she fractured her hip last month and all the leeches that had NO visible signs of anything wrong overwhelmed the ER dept.

How 'bout some multi-drug resistant TB?

In November they will state Monkeypox has been detected in polling places so stay home.They sure cant try to revive Covid again can they?

Just in time for elections...

Had to have something on tap in case peace breaks out in Ukraine.

Let's see if there's a sudden resurgence of the New Monkeypox Mutants (great band name!)

Oddly, Washington DC has the highest rate according to that NBC article. Whoda thunkit 🤔

Reactions: mtrmn
Just in time for elections...

Had to have something on tap in case peace breaks out in Ukraine.

Let's see if there's a sudden resurgence of the New Monkeypox Mutants (great band name!)

Oddly, Washington DC has the highest rate according to that NBC article. Whoda thunkit 🤔
So its spreading faster than one gay buttfuck at the time?

It seems the 'Monkeypox is being 'trained' by the multitude of STDs and STD treatments in predominant hosts

“One hypothesis is when patients were being treated for HIV and herpes with these drugs, they may have also been infected with monkeypox without knowing, and the monkeypox virus got smarter and mutated to evade the drugs,”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
From the article:

“A recent uptick in mpox diagnoses in Chicago, some of them in people vaccinated against the virus, has raised concerns about a possible increase in cases among gay and bisexual men during the summer.

On Monday, Howard Brown Health, an LGBTQ-focused clinic in Chicago, reported eight new cases of mpox, formerly known as monkeypox, since April 17. By comparison, only one case, also diagnosed at Howard Brown, was reported to the Chicago Public Health Department in the previous three months.”

Buttdickandmouth disease will leave the news cycle once the pets and kids of gays start getting it again.

New doom!!! Bacteria with 50% death rate now endemic along Gulf coast!!!! Only one year after first detected!!!!

"Deadly bacteria that kills up to 50% of patients now ENDEMIC to US gulf coast, CDC expert says - just a year after it was first detected in the country
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention made the warning
Experts said the bacteria was now endemic to the 1,600-mile US gulf coast
READ MORE: Deadly bacteria detected in US soil for the first time"😳😨😱

49525717-12165835-People_infected_with_the_bacteria_can_suffer_from_the_disease_me-a-133_1686076248223.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357