• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Monopod I made for a Barrett M82A1

Willy510

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2010
NorCal-EastBay
Threaded steel shaft with locating dimples milled in
Knurled delrin main body with a bearing on the bottom so when you turn it to fine adjust it won't walk around and a replaceable rubber cap on the base.

Re: Monopod I made for a Barrett M82A1

nice job any chance of seeing the parts disasembled so we could make something similar for our personal use?

A machined stock insert like a flush cup so it could be installed and used on any rifle would be nice too.
Man I need a lathe...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need one for my Barrett. What would charge? </div></div> Probably somewhere between $50-$100 depending on the materials you wanted it made out of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice job any chance of seeing the parts disasembled so we could make something similar for our personal use?

</div></div>
Sure, I'll get some pics next week when my buddy gets back in town, it's locked up in his safe right now.

Knurled delrin main body with a bearing on the bottom so when you turn it to fine adjust it won't walk around and a replaceable rubber cap on the base.
Are u making them still? For m99

Sorry didn't see that. Dude