• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Montana P-Dog Hunting w/my boy.

Re: Montana P-Dog Hunting w/my boy.

Sometimes, i really hate living in California. it would be nice to have an AR like that to control the Varmints

Yes some AR's are legal in California quite a few actually, I know some folks out there and they have several of em. You have to have a Magazine lock of some type or a featureless rifle.

What cans are those?
smile.gif

Love the Snakeskin....is that krylon or duracoat? Do you have any closer pictures as I would like to duplicate that paint job if you don't mind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What cans are those?
smile.gif
</div></div>

YHM .556 on the AR and a DeltaP Design Brevis .308 on the .223 Bolt Gun

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mobileone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the Snakeskin....is that krylon or duracoat? Do you have any closer pictures as I would like to duplicate that paint job if you don't mind. </div></div>

ARP here on the hide painted it.

dog huntin is some of the mos fun you can have, cuz they just just keep on popping up. and they are very quick. when you have some range in between you and the dogs, it gets to be pretty darn challenging.