• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moon is shrinking

What does Greta think of this?……..

Attachments

• 1706557614442.png
    1706557614442.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
This is obviously a cover story. They're expanding the Moon Base up there, the earthquakes are just from the blasting.

...if the moon was real, we wouldnt have had to fake the moon landing...wedve just gone to the moon...

View attachment 8335975

Y'all are being lied to
Stanley Kubrick was asked to consult with NASA before the lunar landings. Just putting that out there.

Also, with far less tech and essentially a beer can, we made it to the moon and back more than once and yet we cannot do it now because of the Van Allen belt radiation, which was there then, just as it is, now.

In an interview, a modern engineer at NASA said they destroyed the old tech and cannot get it back.

Even better, the tapes used to record telemetry were erased.

And all of this was accomplished in less than 10 years by guys who grew up with chalkboard and a slide rule. Today, with computers you can hold in your hand that dwarf what NASA had in 1969, they cannot do it.

Stanley Kubrick was asked to consult with NASA before the lunar landings. Just putting that out there.

Also, with far less tech and essentially a beer can, we made it to the moon and back more than once and yet we cannot do it now because of the Van Allen belt radiation, which was there then, just as it is, now.

In an interview, a modern engineer at NASA said they destroyed the old tech and cannot get it back.

Even better, the tapes used to record telemetry were erased.

And all of this was accomplished in less than 10 years by guys who grew up with chalkboard and a slide rule. Today, with computers you can hold in your hand that dwarf what NASA had in 1969, they cannot do it.
tag.gif

Reactions: Ronws
If the moon is getting smaller won’t it be harder to land on ? Even harder than last time ; or the last several times . We’d better hurry and start that base before all the hood parking is taken

Yall are so fucking stupid! The moon shrinking is the single greatest threat to our existence, as a species, we have encountered this year. Quit joking about it. Seriously.

Ps I identify as a sled dog. Which strangely enough leads to a daily existential crisis because I can’t lick my own weiner.

Pps what is wrong with people

All kinds of new changes going on in the solar system. But yeah cow farts and GrandMa's Ponitiac did it.

Reality is, Jesus is getting ready to light the entire third dimension into a glass parking lot.

You guys have this all wrong. Like way, way wrong. It is shrinking because there are aliens on it mining it from the dark side. They are coming down to earth periodically to take our water to mine it. Its getting hollowed out. I gots the proof!!

Not to hijack the post but a question for Charmingmander - how does downloading an ad blocker counter Fox's requirement that a viewer provide their email address in order to view an article?

I too refuse to provide my email address to Fox so I find myself (MUCH to my disgust) occasionally relying on CNN as a news aggregator.

I can spin this.

Due to an increase in greenhouse gases in earth's atmosphere and climate change, the earth is absorbing more heat from the sun that it would normally reflect back into to space.

Some of this reflected heat hits the moon. Since there has been a reduction in reflected heat from earth, it makes sense that the moon isn't receiving its normally amount of heat and is thus cooling.

This cooling of the moon causes it to shrink.

Thus, climate change is causing the moon to shrink.

Reactions: Scottnoidea
I can spin this.

Due to an increase in greenhouse gases in earth's atmosphere and climate change, the earth is absorbing more heat from the sun that it would normally reflect back into to space.

Some of this reflected heat hits the moon. Since there has been a reduction in reflected heat from earth, it makes sense that the moon isn't receiving its normally amount of heat and is thus cooling.

So you are saying the moon is a phallus. And its cold.

If the moon was in the ocean, it would tip over like inlands with too many people on them.....

I can spin this.

And it is all your fault because you drive a Ford Excursion.

As to the OP, so are Kamala's testicles.