• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moore Refusing to Concede!

And resting firmly on someone's Jubblies....

Cheers,

Sirhr

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S24EJjsAZdw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:eek:

DO the honorable thing, Roy. It's over.

If the margin of democrat victory is likely made up of felons, illegals aliens, and other fraudulent votes the honorable thing it to fight and never accept the fraud.

If the margin of democrat victory is likely made up of felons, illegals aliens, and other fraudulent votes the honorable thing it to fight and never accept the fraud.

How many recounts did it take Franken? How much voter fraud was there? The Dem campaigning was grossly unethical and deserves critical examination and censure.

How many recounts did it take Franken? How much voter fraud was there? The Dem campaigning was grossly unethical and deserves critical examination and censure.

How many know that Franken has not resigned. Franken said he is going to resign, but stopped short of doing it. Where is the media on this? Too busy reporting how their man beat Roy even though all the votes have not been counted.

He needs to just walk the fuck away. He lost, get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the votes sent in from the military need not even be counted. How convenient, from now on no one has to vote just let the media declare a winner. Have fun in your new dictatorship.

Here in Alabama (perhaps other states too), the state holds and automatic recount (regardless of whether or not the candidates want it) if the margin of victory is 0.5% or smaller. Jones defeated Moore by more than that (I think it was a smidge over 1.5%) . I guess Moore is entitled to requesting a recount, but I highly doubt he can overcome the 20,700+ vote deficit. I think his campaign should be on the hook monetarily for the recount...only fair. If he were only defeated by a couple thousand, I could see the recount.

It just comes across as sour grapes at this point.

But have all the votes been counted? I don't see the outcome changing, but I would want all votes counted before throwing in the towel.

Here in Alabama (perhaps other states too), the state holds and automatic recount (regardless of whether or not the candidates want it) if the margin of victory is 0.5% or smaller. Jones defeated Moore by more than that (I think it was a smidge over 1.5%) . I guess Moore is entitled to requesting a recount, but I highly doubt he can overcome the 20,700+ vote deficit. I think his campaign should be on the hook monetarily for the recount...only fair. If he were only defeated by a couple thousand, I could see the recount.

It just comes across as sour grapes at this point.

How many non citizens voted illegally? https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
How many non residents voted?
How many absentee ballots are yet to be counted?

My guess is an honest vote would have a different result.

Last edited:
Perhaps you are right. My question is: how can they tell all of that from a recount? I am legitimately asking because I didn’t know they could do that.

For example, at my precinct you show up and get in a line that is for voters with last names that fall into a certain range. You present them with your ID. The first person finds your name on the roll, checks the spelling and address versus your ID and highlights your name on the list. A second person takes your license and hand writes your name from your license on a list....and even ties it to the number by your name in the other roll.....then you sign your name next to the handwritten name the 2nd person just transcribed. Then they hand you your license back and hand you a ballot.

Perhaps we are just really organized rednecks down here, but I’ve never understood how someone could vote illegally. I appreciate their thoroughness even if it does drag the whole thing out and couple extra minutes.

If they are taking a license you are light years more secure than my polling place.