• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Changes!

Re: More Changes!

Looks Very Good
You are doing amazing work here

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can change it back at the bottom of the page, by clicking on the drop down box and changing styles.

</div></div>

can't seem to find it?

Its the drop down at the bottom left of the page. Change it to "ubbthreads" and it will go back to the old yellow when you refresh.

Agree about the green being hard on the eye...

much better, back to the old - the new stylesheet has a javascript that is laggy when scrolling over threads...

I think the changes are bad ass, but then again, I'm prejudice...

As been stated you have options.

You can also set your preferences under

MY STUFF > Edit Preference and change the viewing preference to the UBBTHREADS one that will keep it specifically how you want when you are logged in.

LL, I like the diff colors.

Thought I'd let you know thou, just NOW at 16:01 MST, when I clicked on the link for THIS post I got a blank page.

FF 3.5.2 as per yesterday.

Colors are cool, but what is great, is that the whole page fits on my screen again and I dont have to keep screwing with moving the page to try to read each post. Ugh, thank god for the change!