• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More faux racism

I guess the stigma around peanut butter and jelly sammiches being racist has worn off....they needed to move onto a sport where black people, ~13.5% of the population, make up 70% of players. I guess the NBA is next, with it's 73.2% black players. It's like they pick something at random, and find some strange path to make it racist. Like peanut butter and jelly, George Washington Carver is often credited with inventing peanut butter, although he wasn't the first to do it. But, he gets the credit, and because he's black, and people put PB on white bread, it's a sign of racism....obviously.

That's fine...because the way I see it, if everything is racist, then nothing is racist. Dems and the MSM just want to offer all sorts of bullshit excuses to their Black constituents to keep them where they want them, poor, oppressed, and dumb. The real source of most of the racism in the nation...the democratic party. They're still pissed at Republicans for freeing their slaves.

Branden

Reactions: Average guy
When they provide racial equality on the field I'll listen to the black coach argument. They know how to implement the process to get the under represented white player equitably on the field..... it's basic affirmitive action. NFL and NBA is big business. To think that an owner wouldn't hire any color head coach from black to purple if it would help them win is laughable.

Personally I decided long ago....Fuckem. Keep crying wolf to deaf ears.

Private industries and sports teams should hire the most productive and best performing individuals possible for each and every position - period.

Government has groups of people who are "over-represented" in their numbers.

OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...that's one of the funniest scenes ever...real shame nothing like it will ever be done again.

Reactions: hollowoutadime
According to an article from yahoo (and also from the root, of course) that I saw while logging into my email earlier, people are all bent out of shape at Wheel of Fortune for being racist.

Apparently the phrase was "Eeny meeny miney moe, catch a tiger by his toe". Which is racist because the original version used a different word instead of tiger. Even if you're not using a racial slur, you're racist.

To make if really fair 13% of the player and coaches should be black. That way they are truly represented.

I wonder if they would go for that? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 308pirate
So, what I hear you saying is, that there NEEDS to be more Asians and Inuits playing basketball. Irregardless of their ability (or non-ability/inability) to jump.

Because 'fair'.... right?

People still care about sportsball?? Huh....
download (40).jpeg

Reactions: Jgunner
Thats right boy... throw that ball through the hoop so I can charge $5.00 for a coke, 5$ for a hot dog and sell shoes made in foreign sweat shops by kids with work ethic for $200.

You throw that ball real nice boy

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek