• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More fraud coming out of Wuhan.

China proving once again it is the Jeff Lowe of countries
jeff-lowe-smirking-featured.jpg

I don't know who 'Jeff Lowe' is, and I'm good with that. My only point being, this will have 'far reaching' effects/repercussions down the line.

Reactions: 338dude
Gold doesn’t just appear.
So where’s the 83 tons of gold this was supposed to be?
Now THAT depends on who was 'in on this' from the beginning? All one has to do is 'get paid' to 'verify' that it is there (insurance adjudicator?) and then 'BAM', the game is on/the fix is in.

No, I'm not saying it's 'THAT EASY', for if it were then more would be doing it. But the allegations and insinuations are not looking good. Let's see what develops.

Reactions: Dewey7271
The sacrificial fallguys gov. convicted, that will go down on there knees and a bullet to the back of Head on this ? , ' Communist Justice' , You can bet will Not be from top of the pyramid that made out fat from the Con.

At least this time they fucked their own.

R
Neg. Article says the company that was supposed to be holding the gold is traded on NASDAQ.....

We're too intertwined with that commie shitshow for our own good. Thanks to bought politicians and their pushing the State Department, etc to OK business deals, etc.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Neg. Article says the company that was supposed to be holding the gold is traded on NASDAQ.....

We're too intertwined with that commie shitshow for our own good. Thanks to bought politicians and their pushing the State Department, etc to OK business deals, etc.
Lessons are learned in the market all the time.
If I was going to invest in a company(foreign) I make damed sure if they had
a retired Chinese General as Head Honcho or not.
I'll settle for at least some then.

R

So what if it's all bullshit just meant to rock the matket to hurt Trump and the US economy .

Could you show your math. I get about 57 million a ton we are talking billions gents not trillions.

1 ton 32000 ounces x 1792 = 57,344,000 x 83 tons = 4,759,552,000.00

Everyone also needs to remember that gold is priced in troy ounces, so there are only 29,166.7 oz per ton. So we're taking about "only" $4.338 billion or thereabouts.

Could you show your math. I get about 57 million a ton we are talking billions gents not trillions.

1 ton 32000 ounces x 1792 = 57,344,000 x 83 tons = 4,759,552,000.00
Damned!!! I was using the new math and should have done it the old way.

You are correct.

It would be interesting to see how real is the stock at Fort Knox

Chinese playing chinese games, at least some will end up with a bullet
''The 83 tons of purportedly pure gold stored in creditors' coffers by Kingold as of June, backing the 16 billion yuan of loans, would be equivalent to 22 per cent of China's annual gold production and 4.2 per cent of the state gold reserve as of 2019.

In short, more than 4 per cent of China's official gold reserves may be fake. And this assume that no other Chinese gold producers and jewelry makers are engaging in similar fraud, the report said.''

''More than a dozen Chinese financial institutions, mainly trust companies, loaned 20 billion yuan ($2.8 billion) over the past five years to Wuhan Kingold Jewelry Inc. with pure gold as collateral and insurance policies to cover any losses.

Kingold is the largest privately owned gold processor in central China's Hubei province. Its shares are listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange in New York. The company is led by Chairman Jia Zhihong, an intimidating ex-military man who is the controlling shareholder.''