• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos More Freedom Trail

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Tried fishing again outside the Massachusetts Navy Yard. Lots of bait.....

01v45WWl.jpg

But the stripers were not taking lures with all that ready herring meal available. So son and I went downtown for lunch....

AqQEyyal.jpg

UaZreYcl.jpg

RsS4wNNl.jpg

zd4acqHl.jpg

XulPjbAl.jpg

Sam Adams at Fanueil Hall....

01DccGHl.jpg

mOgv1Jpl.jpg

Old State House.......Mr and Mrs Pmclaine's wedding hall.

iGXRf0zl.jpg

Boston Massacre occurred on the front promenade....

VsRWhEYl.jpg

There was no flash photography allowed inside the buildings. Got some cool pictures of weapons from Bunker Hill/Lexington but they didnt come out....

Old South Meeting House.....Sons of Liberty met here. Tea Party was planned here. Brits turned it into a stable when Boston was under siege.

iW6pAlIl.jpg

eX605VKl.jpg

Reactions: BLEE and Jonny_
    I find it amazing that people either don't care or forget and allow there history and rights to be just taken away so easily with out even a struggle .

• Angry
    Reactions: BLEE and Mwalex
    One of the few interior photos that came out...

gsrGWaNl.jpg

She is in the Old South Meeting House......

Washington viewing the damage the Brits did to the church during the siege said "who so venerate their own churches, should thus have desecrated ours"

I think having this in there is worse desecration.....

R0MFYUDl.jpg

Church clock across from the high pulpit.....

WrZzuvpl.jpg

Some peeps working on a fine Saturday.....

9bfhqJjl.jpg

My son and I had this view of Hancocks brothers house as we ate our lunch....

QSWF0qtl.jpg

Thank you. These are a beautiful reminder of our heritage and the price of liberty.