• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WD 40 Who would have thunk it.

We use WD40 on the farm to take knots out of the horses manes and tails. Smells awful but works great
But, but, but…that post above Sid it was the best smelling..? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I heard a study that tested a bunch of penetrating oils and a 50/50 mix of acetone and atf was supposedly the best. I use pb blaster for everything.
Finally! Someone who knows!

Reactions: M4orturnate
Ages ago, when I worked in auto parts, a lot of us used it for bad knees, tennis elbow, arthritis, etc. It worked.

Ages ago, when I worked in auto parts, a lot of us used it for bad knees, tennis elbow, arthritis, etc. It worked.
I wonder if it will fix the bone spurs and arthritis in my shoulder.

Um, hello? What this thread was started for?
What this thread be a started fore was WD40, then it derailed to duct tape, then it derailed to WB40.
There was a small intersection to the gaffers tape, then we contemplated the existence of bailing wire in all of it's glory.
I fully expect either unicorn piss or butterfly fluff to make an appearance shortly.
This is the bear pit after all.

And no, flips are not allowed.

Because they are yin/yang products. And we, here in the pit, strive for balance in the force.
Exactly. Every redneck knows:

If it moves and you don't want it to - Duct tape.
If it won't move and you want it to - WD40.

Reactions: Maggot and lash
I heard a study that tested a bunch of penetrating oils and a 50/50 mix of acetone and atf was supposedly the best. I use pb blaster for everything.
1702570274474.jpeg

On a plumbing job about 35 years I had an apprentice working with me. I gave him a simple job of cutting off the johnny bolts on toilet so the caps will fit over them which were about 24 sets to do. I gave hime a hand saw and the dumbass was too lazy so he got a grinder with cut off wheel and cut them all off quite fast but he left some nasty molten metal streaks from cut off wheel and brass that wouldn't come off no matter he tried to do. I also warned him that if you don't get them looking new it will come out of his paycheck at a tune of 300 bucks apiece. He had the whole day to fix to no avail so at about the time to picking up for the day and still hasn't fixed it so I told him to stop fucking up shit and better listen to me that we are on a 8hr day there is no need to rush things. I pulled out a spray bottle of WD 40 and some scratch pad with foam sponge on the other side and showed him the easiest thing to fix it. I said you got 30 min to get them done or you packing for good. Never seen that kid work his ass off so fast and the thing was it was also the superintendent son. I told the boss I was gonna work him like a slave driver from now on and did.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and lash