• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More from the Southern District of Texas

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
The FBI has the authority right now to access privately owned computers without their owners’ knowledge or consent, and to delete software. It’s part of a government effort to contain the continuing attacks on corporate networks running Microsoft Exchange software, and it’s an unprecedented intrusion that’s raising legal questions about just how far the government can go.

On April 9, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas approved a search warrant allowing the U.S. Department of Justice to carry out the operation.

LOL... The Downfall continues

This has been going on since DOS, try Linux.
How about those lazy administrators get off their asses and patch their servers?

Reactions: nikonNUT
I went back and re-read that page again.
Why is it that our taxpayer monies are being spent to fix the private sectors servers?
Or
Did something from .GOV get loose and they need to specifically need to remove it using their tools?
Either way this shit has been going on since Hector was a pup.

"Because the web shells the FBI removed today each had a unique file path and name, they may have been more challenging for individual server owners to detect and eliminate than other web shells."

I don’t need to read it to tell you whatever reason the gov puts out is completely false. Made up.

Unless that warrant specifically states the place to be searched, i.e., the specific computers or network in question, it is a writ of assistance and not a valid warrant under the constitution.

“... no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”