• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s More Gun owner Maps!!! TX, ID, MT.

Inogame

Counter of Beans
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
NW Indiana
Map_US_Gun_Owners.png

LMAO...

Re: More Gun owner Maps!!! TX, ID, MT.

Ha!! Looks about right..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robescc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don'f forget Central and Eastern Washington.</div></div>

Or W. Washington, we have our fair share of shooters over here too, believe it or not.

Sure glad a map for Wyoming isnt out yet lol.

No guns in Oklahoma... So don't come lookin' for 'em.

Given the barren shelves in every local store I think Arkansas would easily qualify for that list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, ALASKA we got more guns then we do people.. </div></div>

+1

I have heard MT averages around 25 guns per household, or is that person? That was years ago when I heard this. I wouldn't doubt it.

Oh crap, I used a yellow pin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, ALASKA we got more guns then we do people..</div></div>

Hell yeah, brother. Even my whole food hippy friends are packin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strykervet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robescc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don'f forget Central and Eastern Washington.</div></div>

Or W. Washington, we have our fair share of shooters over here too, believe it or not. </div></div>

Just leave out Seattle and the surrounding counties. God damn hippies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strykervet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robescc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don'f forget Central and Eastern Washington.</div></div>

Or W. Washington, we have our fair share of shooters over here too, believe it or not. </div></div>

Just leave out Seattle and the surrounding counties. God damn hippies. </div></div>

The East side doesn't like to acknowledge our existence sometimes... And MontanaKid you'd be surprised how many in Seattle and surrounding it are into shooting. Just because you only see the yuppies, hippies, and liberal jacktards doesn't mean there aren't others sitting in the foreground shaking their heads...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strykervet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robescc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don'f forget Central and Eastern Washington.</div></div>

Just leave out Seattle and the surrounding counties. God damn hippies. </div></div>

The East side doesn't like to acknowledge our existence sometimes... And MontanaKid you'd be surprised how many in Seattle and surrounding it are into shooting. Just because you only see the yuppies, hippies, and liberal jacktards doesn't mean there aren't others sitting in the foreground shaking their heads... </div></div>

Yeah, I hear ya. Most of the ads on armslist are from the Seattle area. I know there are still pro gun people left in those areas.

dont forget Arizona .. we have all of our guns hidden and buried in the desert near Jimmy Hoffa