• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Insanity: Goofy Surgeon General Vivek Murthy Says Vaccinated People Need to Wear Masks to Protect Unvaccinated People

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

"U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy is recommending that fully vaccinated individuals wear face masks outdoors to protect the unvaccinated. Murthy made the suggestion during an appearance on MSNBC, where he said fully vaccinated individuals wearing masks indoors and outdoors was an “extra step” of protection to unvaccinated people."

"Let’s say you’re a parent like me who has young children at home who are not vaccinated..."
WUT, the surgeon general of the United States hasn't had HIS kids vaccinated?

It’s like how no one talked about the biden laptop during the election, no one is talking about the FOIA fauchi emails

The little muppet even said in his own emails the masks don’t do shit, the stats show the vaccine is MAYBE as effective as the flu shot, and we don’t push that shit like this.

So even though the appointed god of “experts” says in his own emails masks don’t do shit, were playing the mask game again?

Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading [an] infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection,

The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in [keeping] out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you.”

“I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a [very] low-risk location. Your instincts are correct, money is best spent on medical countermeasures such as diagnostics and vaccines.”

“ “Safe travels,” he added, at a time when government officials were urging states to limit travel.”

And we’re also just going to ignore the 40 plus year old super cheap treatments that are SUPER effective against the wuhan flu when simply taken early at the onset? But let’s pretend they don’t work so we can get experimental use on a very untested and complex vaccine?

End of the day, all that should have been done by daddy gov would have been to say to the American people:

1 If you’re at risk due to other pre existing health issuesavoid large gathering and sick people etc

2 If you are sick get tested and treatment quickly

3 Like your mom should have taught you as a child, if you’re sick stay your ass at home, it’s rude to get others sick too.

4 If you’re fat, diet and exercise are a thing, do it.

Oh yeah, and lest we forget fauchi is very responsible for this outbreak using our tax dollars to run virus modification research, in a dirty, sloppy communist and corrupt country, then just “nothing to see here” as the virus leaks out of the chicom lab

The paper you sent me says the experiments were performed before the gain of function pause [in October 2014] but have since been reviewed and approved by NIH

Last edited:
65SeplGo.png

The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in [keeping] out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you.”

But I just put up a chain link fence in my yard to keep the mosquitos out. Same thing, right?

galvanized-chain-link-fencing_orig.jpg

But I just put up a chain link fence in my yard to keep the mosquitos out. Same thing, right?

galvanized-chain-link-fencing_orig.jpg

No.

It would be government forces me to pay for chain link fence to keep mosquitoes out, while they pressure my job to fire me if I don’t get a experimental unneeded shot for a virus slightly more deadly than the seasonal flu, while tanking the economy as they outlaw or deincentivize people from going to work, making installing their mandated useless fence cost 5x more money, of the money I now don’t have.

No.

It would be government forces me to pay for chain link fence to keep mosquitoes out, while they pressure my job to fire me if I don’t get a experimental unneeded shot for a virus slightly more deadly than the seasonal flu, while tanking the economy as they outlaw or deincentivize people from going to work, making installing their mandated useless fence cost 5x more money, of the money I now don’t have.

Or that. ;)

Reactions: TurboTrout
I think my general attitude of the world and people has been more disrupted than any damage a flu could have caused. I used to be a lot more patient, a lot more understanding of stupidity and ignorance, and a lot less biased. Can I get a vaccine for the destruction of my attitude toward the world and people?

What is the end game in all of this? Let's say we just turn the reigns over to the fucking retards, where does this all lead too?

You should always take health and hygiene advice from a man that wipes his ass with his hand.

I think my general attitude of the world and people has been more disrupted than any damage a flu could have caused. I used to be a lot more patient, a lot more understanding of stupidity and ignorance, and a lot less biased. Can I get a vaccine for the destruction of my attitude toward the world and people?

What is the end game in all of this? Let's say we just turn the reigns over to the fucking retards, where does this all lead too?

They call it "The Great Reset."

Do some research on it, look for pre 2020 sources of information as they've scrubbed a lot of it after COVID started. When the lockdowns started, globally, those parties involved in this went full speed to start taking advantage of it.

Just more virtue signaling. They are going to say I wear a mask and I got the jab. And by you not wearing a mask others can tell you did not get the shot.
SHAME, SHAME on you. You selfish person. Boo BOO!

so it is the fucking delta variant? how do you know?

ld6jO5Ex.jpeg

Her quote: "*Mostly safe*" But he's dead.

Just like the riots were "Mostly peaceful" but the cities burned

Reactions: TurboTrout
They call it "The Great Reset."

Do some research on it, look for pre 2020 sources of information as they've scrubbed a lot of it after COVID started. When the lockdowns started, globally, those parties involved in this went full speed to start taking advantage of it.

That article read like a elementary school fantasy. The level of mind altering drugs needed to make that even remotely believable would be lethal. Not to mention barely half way through the idiot author began to use ownership descriptions of various items such as a bike or livingroom. There is absolutely no basis for reality in that article and the sad part if there is a large percentage of young people that believe it can work/happen. It is a Marxists fantasy that's sold to the masses but as we all know impossible to realize.

"U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy is recommending that fully vaccinated individuals wear face masks outdoors to protect the unvaccinated. Murthy made the suggestion during an appearance on MSNBC, where he said fully vaccinated individuals wearing masks indoors and outdoors was an “extra step” of protection to unvaccinated people."

"Let’s say you’re a parent like me who has young children at home who are not vaccinated..."
WUT, the surgeon general of the United States hasn't had HIS kids vaccinated?
We’re going back to masks shortly. Control the sheep. Ah yes. Control!

Reactions: 10ring'r
That is pretty scary really if you are vaccinated. Of course their case count is low, because they are only counting serious cases, but 1 in 5 hospitalized died. Seems like a lot worse numbers than before the vaccine roll out. Seems like an epidemic of the vaccinated.

That is pretty scary really if you are vaccinated. Of course their case count is low, because they are only counting serious cases, but 1 in 5 hospitalized died. Seems like a lot worse numbers than before the vaccine roll out. Seems like an epidemic of the vaccinated.
Vaccine has major issues. This is a known. You take it at your own risk. Yet they tell everyone to. It’s all lies. Sheep to a slaughter. Just like sheep getting a glue vaccine every yr.

It’s funny, you only take ONE polio vaccine, ONE influenza (chicken pox, mumps/measles vaccine) yet they tell you to keep getting flu vaccines and then a vaccine just came out. No testing done although supposedly this vaccine has been out for many yrs; I’ll be damn me or my kids get this dumb shit

I see absolutely zero reason for my vaccinated ass to be inconvenience in the slightest to protect those who will not get vaccinated.

It’s their choice, it’s their consequences to bear if any, so I really don’t give a shit. That is individual freedom to me.

Cheers

Reactions: 308pirate
1 in 5 vaccinated died? Or 1 in 5 hospitalized because of “covid” died? Because those numbers are fucking off it’s pathetic. Car wreck? Hospitalized? Tested positive for covid and died? Not the car wreck. Covid killed killed em. Heart attack? Died? Tested positive? They died of covid. This is NOT bullshit

I see absolutely zero reason for my vaccinated ass to be inconvenience in the slightest to protect those who will not get vaccinated.

It’s their choice, it’s their consequences to bear if any, so I really don’t give a shit. That is individual freedom to me.

Cheers
“Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose…”

Has anyone stepped back and thought “are the democrats actually trying to kill themselves or their constituents? Maybe they are trying to do the world a favor?”

Has anyone stepped back and thought “are the democrats actually trying to kill themselves or their constituents? Maybe they are trying to do the world a favor?”
They want to kill off the deplorables or better known as old school American Patriots. It only takes one person infected to enter a society to spread disease now allow a million people to come in infected and shipped them to every state. I mean they spread the disease on purposed what else explains it . Politicians live off the backs of taxpayers , they have really fucked up by killing us off eventually this will hurt them in the pocketbook .

They want to kill off the deplorables or better known as old school American Patriots. It only takes one person infected to enter a society to spread disease now allow a million people to come in infected and shipped them to every state. I mean they spread the disease on purposed what else explains it . Politicians live off the backs of taxpayers , they have really fucked up by killing us off eventually this will hurt them in the pocketbook .
You can always import breeders.

Reactions: candyx
Nah. They can afford it. Remember they pay less taxes because they evade it. Even if they paid n full they still make enough. Of course they may frown a little but they’ll smile quickly cause all others will pay into the pot at that point

Reactions: candyx
1 in 5 vaccinated died? Or 1 in 5 hospitalized because of “covid” died? Because those numbers are fucking off it’s pathetic. Car wreck? Hospitalized? Tested positive for covid and died? Not the car wreck. Covid killed killed em. Heart attack? Died? Tested positive? They died of covid. This is NOT bullshit
Read the chart I was referring to you fucking dip shit. The comment doesn't go further than that.

Reactions: Doc68

Cheers
I guess I should feel the same about side effects for every dip shit that ran out and got this exepeemental bullshit injected into themselves. I don't though, I actually hope for the best for you guys. Even if some of you do act like dumb faggots about it most of the time.

Cheers

Reactions: SHEEPDOG1
It's very simple. Just like in grade school. Punish the whole class so they'll come down on the one rule breaker on their own. Exact same thing here.

Cheers
This is why you must love following me and white knighting, the covid shot made you fucking retarded🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard1183
Go click on the attachment of the post I quoted genius. Or just scroll back up in the thread. You see that thing on the New York Post page with all the lines and squares on it. That is a chart you dumb fuck.
Oh you posted that? I tell you what smartass. Go fuck your chart. Thank you for the chart!