• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Insanity: Goofy Surgeon General Vivek Murthy Says Vaccinated People Need to Wear Masks to Protect Unvaccinated People

If you don't have the intellectual horsepower to scroll up the page and figure out who posted what. You probably wouldn't understand the conversation anyway. BTW I don't make charts for the NY Post.

One interesting thought. I am allergic to many airborne particles (thankfully not the smell of smokeless powder, burned lead bullet lube or most of the chemicals used to clean firearms)

I never wore a mask, but did use a gaiter to get into and out of stores that required them (in Louisiana if the store requires masking and a customer does not comply, that customer can be arrested for trespassing).

Point. Wood smoke and cigarette smoke are among my worst allergens. The gaitor filtered out almost all of the wood smoke from the fires that our worthless neighbor up the road always sets when the wind is out of the north. (He is a world class ass who is only alive because its against the law to put him out of Our Misery)

Do I believe gaiters or masks prevent a user from inhaling unwanted bacteria or virus’? Not a chance. Doctors wear quality masks in the operating room to prevent the open surgical wound from getting infected from the Doctors germs/virus/

If you don't have the intellectual horsepower to scroll up the page and figure out who posted what. You probably wouldn't understand the conversation anyway. BTW I don't make charts for the NY Post.
By the sounds of it? You don’t make shit do you?

One interesting thought. I am allergic to many airborne particles (thankfully not the smell of smokeless powder, burned lead bullet lube or most of the chemicals used to clean firearms)

I never wore a mask, but did use a gaiter to get into and out of stores that required them (in Louisiana if the store requires masking and a customer does not comply, that customer can be arrested for trespassing).

Point. Wood smoke and cigarette smoke are among my worst allergens. The gaitor filtered out almost all of the wood smoke from the fires that our worthless neighbor up the road always sets when the wind is out of the north. (He is a world class ass who is only alive because its against the law to put him out of Our Misery)

Do I believe gaiters or masks prevent a user from inhaling unwanted bacteria or virus’? Not a chance. Doctors wear quality masks in the operating room to prevent the open surgical wound from getting infected from the Doctors germs/virus/
Wood smoke is about 1 micron. MIT Medical determined that a polyester neck gator blocked less than 50% of 1 micron particles. Cigarette smoke ranges from .1 to 1 micron. The same study, found that the same polyester gator, only blocked about 10% of particles less than .5 micron. I am not a mask scientist, just a Googler......but I'm not sure the gator did much for your allergens.

I think it has been well determined that a mask only prevents the dispersion of COVID in droplet form, from the one using them.

I have been sick (cold and/or flu) every spring and fall almost my entire life, since this BS started I have not been sick once. I am all for the tards wearing the mask, wiping shit down, and people staying home when sick......it keeps me healthy! Having said that, I am only wearing one if it prevents me from doing commerce where I need to do commerce.

We get it......one of you has a smaller penis and one of you has a bigger penis.....now, lets move on!
OOOOOO, mommy is here to tell us what to post. Maybe keeping your vagina focused on your own business is in order. Unless you are wanting to prove your vagina is bigger than any penis.

It has been well determined that masks don't stop the spread. Both over the last two years, and in 1918-1920 when a flu killed around 2% of the world population. For comparison 2% of the world population today would be 158,000,000. So the spanish flu killed the equivalent of 158 million people today, over two years with masks, social distancing, and lockdowns. Phony COVID death numbers are not even close.

Wood smoke is about 1 micron. MIT Medical determined that a polyester neck gator blocked less than 50% of 1 micron particles. Cigarette smoke ranges from .1 to 1 micron. The same study, found that the same polyester gator, only blocked about 10% of particles less than .5 micron. I am not a mask scientist, just a Googler......but I'm not sure the gator did much for your allergens.

I think it has been well determined that a mask only prevents the dispersion of COVID in droplet form, from the one using them.

I have been sick (cold and/or flu) every spring and fall almost my entire life, since this BS started I have not been sick once. I am all for the tards wearing the mask, wiping shit down, and people staying home when sick......it keeps me healthy! Having said that, I am only wearing one if it prevents me from doing commerce where I need to do commerce.
It seems you and i are both correct. I am so sensitive to cigarette smoke, i can smell it when the person in the car ahead of us is smoking, and i have the windows closed, the air on and a fresh air filter for the cabin air intake. But, as you said, the gaiter could catch some of the wood smoke and i did notice quite a bit less smoke before i took it off. Interesting. Still, a mask is not for the wearers protection, and most of what is available to the general population is of little/use/protection to the individuals around the wearer.

Interesting reading, with in sights into gain function testing in Wuhan. Keep in mind, the filters between the ferret cages are not pressurized. I.E no one is breathing through them/pushing air though them.

It seems you and i are both correct. I am so sensitive to cigarette smoke, i can smell it when the person in the car ahead of us is smoking, and i have the windows closed, the air on and a fresh air filter for the cabin air intake. But, as you said, the gaiter could catch some of the wood smoke and i did notice quite a bit less smoke before i took it off. Interesting. Still, a mask is not for the wearers protection, and most of what is available to the general population is of little/use/protection to the individuals around the wearer.
Cigarette smoke can be as small as .01 micron, but up to 4 microns.

OOOOOO, mommy is here to tell us what to post. Maybe keeping your vagina focused on your own business is in order. Unless you are wanting to prove your vagina is bigger than any penis.

It has been well determined that masks don't stop the spread. Both over the last two years, and in 1918-1920 when a flu killed around 2% of the world population. For comparison 2% of the world population today would be 158,000,000. So the spanish flu killed the equivalent of 158 million people today, over two years with masks, social distancing, and lockdowns. Phony COVID death numbers are not even close.
there is a good chance that many if not most americans died from pneumonia, not because they got the flu, but from wearing dirty masks.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
The gubment says wear a mask? You’ll be wearing a mask. Sheep. That’s what they want and that’s what they’ll get. Anyone can say they have freedom? They’re full of shit. Yes more freedom than many countries? But it won’t be long we’ll be like those other countries and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Don’t even mention voting. That’s about as ignorant as the fucking masks they tell us to wear…

there is a good chance that many if not most americans died from pneumonia, not because they got the flu, but from wearing dirty masks.
There is speculation, but I think there is a much better chance that the pneumonia was caused by the flu. The fact that it killed all over the world, I think also points to the mask not being the cause. That and the fact that we don't see a killer pneumonia epidemic going on right now as every one runs around in their filthy ass mask for hours per day. I feel like the dirty mask hypotheses doest hold much water.

If other people do or don't want to wear a mask that is up to them. similarly, if someone does or doesn't want to carry a gun to protect themselves that is also up to them. In both cases, I make my decisions based on protecting myself or my family, not based on protecting some stranger or their family...that is up to them.

There is speculation, but I think there is a much better chance that the pneumonia was caused by the flu. The fact that it killed all over the world, I think also points to the mask not being the cause. That and the fact that we don't see a killer pneumonia epidemic going on right now as every one runs around in their filthy ass mask for hours per day. I feel like the dirty mask hypotheses doest hold much water.

The published reports "clearly and consistently implicated secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by common upper respiratory flora in most influenza fatalities," says Dr. Morens. Pathologists of the time

of course, you have to use googlefu to get results that tell the truth. there are many such studies if they are not buried or removed.

The widespread use of cloth masks by healthcare workers may actually put them at increased risk of respiratory illness and viral infections and their global use should be discouraged, according to a UNSW study.

The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection. The pneumonia was caused when bacteria that normally inhabit the nose and throat invaded the lungs along a pathway created when the virus destroyed the cells that line the bronchial tubes and lungs.

The link pretty well supports my assertion. Possibly we are talking past each other and saying the same thing in different ways. If you mean that less people probably would have died if they didn't wear masks, I don't disagree. Everyone I know who got sick this year is a mask wearer. But I don't think the masks were the root cause of the pneumonia in 1918.

I don't doubt that masks exacerbated a bad situation for many. I know they aren't good for people with lung conditions, or anyone for that matter. Just moving somewhere with dry air is good for a lot of people with lung conditions and breathing issues.

The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection. The pneumonia was caused when bacteria that normally inhabit the nose and throat invaded the lungs along a pathway created when the virus destroyed the cells that line the bronchial tubes and lungs.

The link pretty well supports my assertion. Possibly we are talking past each other and saying the same thing in different ways. If you mean that less people probably would have died if they didn't wear masks, I don't disagree. Everyone I know who got sick this year is a mask wearer. But I don't think the masks were the root cause of the pneumonia in 1918.

I don't doubt that masks exacerbated a bad situation for many. I know they aren't good for people with lung conditions, or anyone for that matter. Just moving somewhere with dry air is good for a lot of people with lung conditions and breathing issues.
right, my point is that there was no testing for the flu back then, so they can only "assume" they had the flu. they base this largely on a very limited number of army cadavers that definitely had the flu early on.

It doesn’t matter if you’re vaccinated or not. This is about maintaining the panic and turning people on one another.
And obtaining absolute complete control over everyone’s lives, to usher in the global 4th reich