• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos More Japanese Stuff

G

I could only do 7 images in the previous post, so here are few more

Re: More Japanese Stuff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know what the black tube with the flat ends is?</div></div>

looks to be a film spool

It is a film spool.
I'm assuming it's from the Japanese warrior's possessions as well. Given the seal, I'm guessing it has not been used, but again I don't know crap about 1940's film. Could be a seal placed on it after it's exposed??

Japanese writing on the seal, but "Agfa" is embossed on the ends.

I have a 1940's Sake cup in a wood container -
An 1860's SHinto Shrine bell.

And a 1941 Shakuhachi bamboo flute.

Got a few other things but those are my oldest...

My aunt was the first white woman to get a Kanji for her artwork and I have the practice painting she did to get it, hanging on my wall..

Kinda like that stuff

Now find a Japanese Kamikaze Wakazashi and you should be able to retire nicely, have heard there are less than 50 or 100 left from ww2...

It can't hurt to call around and find out if it has been exposed or what condition . Might be some interestng pictures on it, check out film restorers or something along that line.MM