• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More liberal fagg*try coming from the Austin area

The Texas I grew up in is gone.
Actually, it's still there. It's called Big Bend and I hope to end up very near there one day. Any city folks and foreign invaders that find themselves on my place will likely get a permanent new home. I may pay dearly for it in the end, but I'll make em earn every desolate fucking inch of land from me.

So I'll glady be the asshole on this thread.

If they cant handle a coyote, they need to get out of the state. A coyote is the least of our problems, and it starts with weak people coming into the state. Thats the firs thing.

Second, set traps in your yard if you got problems. If you catch the neighbors dog - what the hell is it doing over in your yard taking a shit to begin with?

Or third, set up, call and shoot the animals. Money says everyone will thank the anonymous caped crusader who gut shot the coyote and it ran off somewhere else and died.

But honestly, the root cause is the first problem I mentioned. The coyote is just pointing out who your voter problems are. Weakness is a sin.

Reactions: tomcatmv