• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Media lies??

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
So a leftist Israeli reporter has run a story saying Trump said, “Fuck Him “ when commenting on Benjamin Netanyahu.

Yet lists no proof for the comment, but it seems every major media outlet ran with it. The interviews happened in April and July of 2021 yet are just now being reported.

CF6D5689-A6C3-4455-8FE4-AE97E5530AD4.jpeg

Sounds like more someone is trying to stir the pot and gain some spotlight for a book he is trying to sell.

I call fake news!

meh, trump holds grudges, and bibi was the first to congratulate pedo xiden.

Reactions: nikonNUT
meh, trump holds grudges, and bibi was the first to congratulate pedo xiden.
But i have yet to see proof he actually said it. I’ve been looking for it and I can’t find it.

And Bibi’s congratulation to Brandon is normal diplomatic relations stuff.

This reporter is trying to throw salt at what was accomplished and stir divide that shouldn't exist. Just like they spent four years lying about everything Trump did, now trying to start shit between allies.

Reactions: 308pirate
Went thru 5 pages of all the same bullshit to find someone saying he was not the first to congratulate the Potato.
Found it, tried to copy and paste it. Go... figure it disappeared.
Levin was talking about this BS a few days ago.

But i have yet to see proof he actually said it. I’ve been looking for it and I can’t find it.

And Bibi’s congratulation to Brandon is normal diplomatic relations stuff.

This reporter is trying to throw salt at what was accomplished and stir divide that shouldn't exist. Just like they spent four years lying about everything Trump did, now trying to start shit between allies.

perhaps related....

XrAgeKbr.jpeg

And Bibi’s congratulation to Brandon is normal diplomatic relations stuff......
Until, that was, they found themselves all alone in a back room.
One of these mutha fuckers was gonna have a smile, and the other was gonna get some dirty knees.

Who cares. It wouldnt bother me in the slightest if it were true. President houseplant is saying the same thing about people he dislikes, its just that nobody can understand him because he cant actually put two intelligible words together.