• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More outright lies.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
"Bent county cases are rising at an unprecedented rate, there are multiple outbreaks at facilities that employ the majority of people in our county, and our hospitals are overrun."

There are no hospitals in Bent county Colorado, not even one, with its population of less than 7k. Anyone from Bent goes to Otero or Pueblo, or Prowers Medical Center if they are gamblers. Prowers, and Baca county hospitals are not overrun, we are returning to "in person learning" today in Prowers. I can't speak for Otero and Pueblo counties, but I bet they still have plenty of room.

You're

That is not media, that is a direct quote from the Bent county "health official." It went out to all school service providers, to let them know their kids will be online.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
I think the hospital in Pueblo is pretty busy.

And still, this is pure foolishness.
somehow, they got them all buying into the BS.

Not hard to imagine really. Remember, a lot of healthcare folks make a darn good living, bitch about taxes and all the stuff we do, but then a large portion vote Dem.

It's pretty hyped...

I wonder how many are going to hospital because they are scared at the first instance of a sniffle?

Aside from your original point, the whole social standard being proposed that hospitals need to be empty at all times is insane.

Pretty sure hospital owners want customers so they can stay open. Along with people wanting a hospital to be in business.

"Bent county cases are rising at an unprecedented rate, there are multiple outbreaks at facilities that employ the majority of people in our county, and our hospitals are overrun."

There are no hospitals in Bent county Colorado, not even one, with its population of less than 7k. Anyone from Bent goes to Otero or Pueblo, or Prowers Medical Center if they are gamblers. Prowers, and Baca county hospitals are not overrun, we are returning to "in person learning" today in Prowers. I can't speak for Otero and Pueblo counties, but I bet they still have plenty of room.
Is there a news article you're copying/pasting this from?

I cant find any Bent county, CO news articles at all related to what you have this underlined, bolt text from.

Probably not a news story. Likely just quoting one of the other patients at the group therapy session. Thus the reason for the quotation marks.

You're

That is not media, that is a direct quote from the Bent county "health official." It went out to all school service providers, to let them know their kids will be online.
Was it in a press release? Email? Twatter?

Mematic_meme_20201130_184740.png

Reactions: Rocketvapor
So much outright ignorance on this from all sides. I don't think I can recall a topic in recent times with as much misinformation surrounding it.

It does, however, serve as a perfect analogy for where and why American society is where it is today.

Reactions: DROWN and ditter
"It went out to our school service providers."

I.E. This is a notice we received as providers of special services for schools in bent county. It is in quotes because the executive director put it in quotes when she sent to us, to denote that it is the text from the e-amil she received from Bent County health.

Looking for newspapers and press releases from a county with 7000 people. I don't think you will have much luck. Biggest town in the county {Las Animas} has 2100 people.

Last edited:
So much outright ignorance on this from all sides. I don't think I can recall a topic in recent times with as much misinformation surrounding it.

It does, however, serve as a perfect analogy for where and why American society is where it is today.

Thats funny. Thats about like saying Republicans were probably committing mass voter fraud too. After the democrats spent 4 years making the claim, and the only evidence they could ever produce. They made up.

If you see ignorance feel free to shine a light on it, and explain how you know its ignorance. You having a difference of opinion doesn't make someone else ignorant. People not being able to differentiate ignorance with difference of opinion is one reason we are where we are today. Anyone who someone disagrees with is a mental patient, commie , leftist, hillbilly, right-winger, rapist, racist, retard.

These politicians think they are our fucking parents and that they can solve death and exert control over a virus because retards on twitter told them so. Anyone telling you any decision a politician is making right now is "about the science" is lying to you and trying to use social shaming to bend you to their will for having the audacity to think and research this topic for yourself and come to your own informed conclusions..

i unfortunately had to visit fam & friends at two different hospitals over the last two months. i asked them where all the overflowing covid wards were and how many of the hospital's floors were occupied by covid patients. no one had any idea what i was talking about. i'm sure covid is real and serious but it does seem overblown in the press.

extra credit - anyone notice how not one, and not two, but three drug companies came out with covid drugs just a few weeks after the election? makes one wonder...

Reactions: WaltHer
My kid works in the local hospital. He was in the ICU last night (on call for a bleeder). What was up in the ICU? Opean heart surgery. Car accidents. Multiple organ failure (oldsters). Advanced organ disease from alcoholism. The Demon Covid was at home asleep.

Hope you are feeling better 500grains. Getting sick sucks.

With the stroke of a pen, any one of those things can become a COVID death.

Reactions: Barelstroker
^Nah. Covid is the underlying cause of all those chronic diseases you just mentioned. Just ask Fauchi, Biden, Whitmer. You know, the experts.

Our county board has decided masks are mandatory for 6 weeks. When asked why masks will work now instead of 8 months ago nothing nada zip zilch.

Our county board has decided masks are mandatory for 6 weeks. When asked why masks will work now instead of 8 months ago nothing nada zip zilch.

Virtue signalling for social media woke points is the correct answer.

How's a person supposed to know?? You can't go into any hospital or clinic, in Wisconsin, with a family member, even if they are your "Care Provider", to see your doctor. You can't go to any other floor, except the one your doctors on. So, the hospitals can make any claim they want. How do we know the E.R.'s, the Covid floors, have gurneys, beds, rooms, filled to capacity?? I'll bet you, that doctors and/or nurses, aren't allowed to keep their phones on them, so they can't take any pics (yeah, HIPPA, I know), to prove/disprove any of the propaganda. This Woo Flu, is 85% political. Mac:mad: