• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater more reasons call of duty is going to ruin america

Re: more reasons call of duty is going to ruin america

Going for a 360 now....absolutely fucking impressive.

The gene pool has needed more chlorine, for a LONG time now........

I for one really love his tactical shooting gloves! any idea where i can get some?

And just because I know someone is going to take that statement seriously, it was sarcasm.

ya..i know where you can get those gloves..the gardening section at Home Depot

Couple this with the dismal outlook on the North American education system and their continued "Everyone too shall pass". Then you have a definite formula for failure, especially considering the no pre-requisite for the 2nd A.

No, I'm not suggesting changing the 2nd A. What I am INFERRING though, is that this will continue to dwindle down the chain of idiots with firearms. The irresponsible "accidents", AD's, ND's (aren't they all?) will continue to flourish and multiply.

The masses will create it's own demise with further knee-jerk reactions, pseudo-cures, and 'feel-good treatises'. At what cost?

While the true problem that created the scenario such as this rocket-surgeon in the video demonstrates, is that nobody is being held responsible for anything anymore. It seems like a free-for-all writ large, and it's only going to hurt worse as time goes on.

Pray for us,,, for we know not what we do.

Well, the Haber Process was a great thing that enabled our yields of two things to grow: Explosions and Food.

Unfortunately, the increased yield per acre has allowed populations to grow exponentially; thus, the fittest is no longer needed for breeding.

Thus, stupidity crawls itself back into the gene pool and is proliferated to a point where idiots are acceptable and we see such things as the opening video.

500 years ago.. those genes would have been played out, because his ancestor would have walked off into the forest and never came back.

The Haber Process.... subsidizing Stupidity (at least 2 Billion people) annually.

I'm surprised he didn't shoot himself or any one else...yet lol. I bet in his next video he's going to have a 360 tomahawk throw that bounces off a tree and sticks him in the leg.

People like that DumbAss are giving anti-gunners free ammunition against us!!!!

If this is the future generation of 2nd amendment supporters, we are all in trouble.

On a brighter note, the anti-gunners have the same dismal gene pool to draw from. Lazy, unmotivated, and over privileged victims waiting to happen. In the end I still prefer to be on the side that can protect my family when bad things happen. Texting while driving has already hurt/killed far more people than being an a$$ with a gun ever will and yet it goes on unabated. I would say that this clown would make a good poster child for the pro-choice movement however.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broadway</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a brighter note, the anti-gunners have the same dismal gene pool to draw from. Lazy, unmotivated, and over privileged victims waiting to happen. In the end I still prefer to be on the side that can protect my family when bad things happen. Texting while driving has already hurt/killed far more people than being an a$$ with a gun ever will and yet it goes on unabated. I would say that this clown would make a good poster child for the pro-choice movement however.</div></div>

Very fine point!

Hopping around with a loaded 30.06...incredibly stupid.

That dumb ass kid needs to be horse whipped and never allowed to be in the presence of a firearm again until he can learn that real guns are not to be used and played with like toys.

I will pay for his safety class!!

His mistake was that he didn't set up his claymores right. Quick scoping is only a part of the game, claymores are the only way a good sniper can become great.

On the serious side, this guy could kill someone with the stupid sh#t he is pulling. But this is nothing new. This guy was motivated by a video game and then there is the drunk guy with the shotgun who was motivated by too much alcohol (video referenced below). Both are retards with guns that could seriously hurt someone. But the sad part is in both cases there was someone standing around filming. You couldn't pay me to stand there while some one does something so stupid. I guess darwins law only goes so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81lK87r1RTM

Well this is the world we live in where kids are incredibly stupid..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL1KKL4C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow.. fkn scary to say the least..

On a lighter note, other that being a complete waste of a human being, the kid's a "noob" as they say.

this is obviously how it supposed to be done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4MRo4QONQ4 </div></div>

I got a laugh out of this...I think it is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen lol.

Wow, he is a special person, even after reading some of the comments, I see he has a "special" attachment that won't allow his gun to shoot until a button is pushed!!!! Hmmmmm.....I always thought that was called a safety.

I have to keep reminding myself that these idiots have always been here, YouTube has just made us aware their numbers.

If I came across my son doing that in a video I would beat his ass even if he was over 18......

I watched that video and thought two things simotanously.
1. I hate 12 yr old quick scoping faggots
2. Where the fuck are your parents

Video games suck.

If you know what a cul is then these two are prime examples. The sooner they are gone the better off the rest of the herd will be.

This kid is a ruhtard...

Revoke his gun permit...(if he's old enough to get on)