• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More SJW insanity: Natalie Portman as first FEMALE Thor...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Presenting... Today's clown world feature:

----------
    The fourth Thor movie — now revealed to be called Thor: Love and Thunder — is on its way, and it’s bringing a surprising cast member: Natalie Portman, reprising her role as Jane Foster, who’ll be following in her comic counterpart's footsteps to take on the role of Thor in the film, announced as part of Marvel's massive San Diego Comic-Con panel.
    ----------

:LOL::LOL: Holy shit this is rich!!!

The brains behind this one has to be the same ones that came up with the Walmart Pep Rally:

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    Chris Hemsworth has larger breasts.

It's true.

Still love me some Natalie Portman.

::Grobble grobble grobble::

Show us on the GI Joe where the comic book make believe movie hurt you people.

Hollywood isn’t rewriting historically accurate documentaries, they are writing fiction and brining comic books to the screen. Why is it SJW garbage? The same people that throw out “SJW” tend to be the same ones who call them weak and snowflakes...yet the complainer tends to be the one hurt/upset “snowflake” about a random thing the SJWs are doing.

I could see how some got upset about 007 (not Bond) is now a female, but holy shit...it’s a comic book movie based on the comic book. Are we fuckin 10? Why are “grown adults” upset about a comic book movie?

IT IS A COMIC BOOK MOVIE...... You are all adults. Comics are targeted at kids. You’re hurt by what they are doing to a kids movie franchise. Let that sink in.

I just hope none of you find out about the live action Finding Nemo movie coming out where Nemo is now a girl.

she will have a burka and wrap her head in a dom leather mask w gag ball all you will be able to hear is her mumbling mmm mmmmm lol either way i think i will skip seeing this and any other movie in the near future . money for more ammo .

she will have a burka and wrap her head in a dom leather mask w gag ball all you will be able to hear is her mumbling mmm mmmmm lol either way i think i will skip seeing this and any other movie in the near future . money for more ammo .

I mostly stopped going to movies except for "social events" with friends and family a long time ago.
    I'm not really interested in helping pay the salaries of folks that openly hate me.

Natalie Portman was absolutely fantastic in the movie Leon/The Professional. And yes, the 'Leon' is the better, longer, uncut 'more-gooder' version that was released in Europe.

I've been dying for them to make a sequel to THAT movie for a lot of years. There is so much potential for so many different tangents. But alas,,,, somebody got in and absolutely contaminated 'her(?)' brain,,,,, and I've thought for a long time that "all hope is lost".....

::Grobble grobble grobble::

Show us on the GI Joe where the comic book make believe movie hurt you people.

Hollywood isn’t rewriting historically accurate documentaries, they are writing fiction and brining comic books to the screen. Why is it SJW garbage? The same people that throw out “SJW” tend to be the same ones who call them weak and snowflakes...yet the complainer tends to be the one hurt/upset “snowflake” about a random thing the SJWs are doing.

I could see how some got upset about 007 (not Bond) is now a female, but holy shit...it’s a comic book movie based on the comic book. Are we fuckin 10? Why are “grown adults” upset about a comic book movie?

IT IS A COMIC BOOK MOVIE...... You are all adults. Comics are targeted at kids. You’re hurt by what they are doing to a kids movie franchise. Let that sink in.

I just hope none of you find out about the live action Finding Nemo movie coming out where Nemo is now a girl.

Pretty soon they gonna have another Ghostbusters. This time all pre-op trannies. They gonna be busting all right. Just not ghosts... :LOL:

On a serious note though, popular entertainment, including even the most outlandish fiction and fantasy, are still windows into what a society's expectations and goals are and what message is being conveyed to the public. Obviously in the current run of things, men being men is bad, women can do everything better, and guys can have vaginas surgically implanted. And that...is a major problem.

Pretty soon they gonna have another Ghostbusters. This time all pre-op trannies. They gonna be busting all right. Just not ghosts... :LOL:

On a serious note though, popular entertainment, including even the most outlandish fiction and fantasy, are still windows into what a society's expectations and goals are and what message is being conveyed to the public. Obviously in the current run of things, men being men is bad, women can do everything better, and guys can have vaginas surgically implanted. And that...is a major problem.

It isn’t a problem because it’s voluntary entertainment media. If the masses don’t want it, then they won’t see it, the movie will flop, and companies will shift their strategies.

But what blows my mind is how adult males get so pissy over kid movies.

Reactions: Bender
    It isn’t a problem because it’s voluntary entertainment media. If the masses don’t want it, then they won’t see it, the movie will flop, and companies will shift their strategies.

I find it odd so many overlook the intent...and it's not just kid movies. Pretty much the entirety of entertainment.

Reactions: Yasherka

Here ya go.
    =============================

Rapinoe said Warren is “just so smart and like, organized. Like, her thoughts are, like, organized. She has this clear message and she’s powerful.”

“I would never want to get into an argument with Kamala Harris,” she said.

Rapinoe also closed the door on her own run for office as some questioned whether she had a future in politics after she went head to head with President Trump over a visit to the White House.

"No. I'm not going to run," she said. "I'm, like, wildly unqualified to be running for office."

----------
    it’s voluntary entertainment media
    ----------

That's true though. I'll be interested to see how this current crop of "social justice" films flops. I remember when they totally murdered the Jason franchise with Jason X. Glad I only seen that shit for free on a local TV channel. If I paid for it, I'd be royally pissed.

Here ya go.
    =============================

Rapinoe said Warren is “just so smart and like, organized. Like, her thoughts are, like, organized. She has this clear message and she’s powerful.”

“I would never want to get into an argument with Kamala Harris,” she said.

Rapinoe also closed the door on her own run for office as some questioned whether she had a future in politics after she went head to head with President Trump over a visit to the White House.

"No. I'm not going to run," she said. "I'm, like, wildly unqualified to be running for office."

Welp.......that’s a fucking relief..... :eek: :rolleyes:

The woman in charge of star wars production is a hard core feminist and has declared that star wars will be a feminist vehicle.
    The ass hat at Disney in charge of Marvel movies has promised more female directors for Marvel movies .
    So you can bet your ass that they will produce anti white male and pro empowered women marvel movies.
    They will continue to propagate the insane idea of 90 pound chicks kicking the shit out of guys built like linebackers and other feminist bull shit.
    I gave up on going to movies along time ago.