• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More than 5 rd .22 bolt rifles illegal in NYC????

xs hedspace

hippie redneck geezer
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2005
Bearsville, NY
Fellow on another forum posted a copy of a letter from the NYCPD informing him that he owns 3 illegal rifles. Marlin bolt .22, a semi .22, and a biathlon .22 trainer that must be removed from NYC, or modified. Why? They hold more than 5 rounds! WTF??? This is getting insane! Letter looked authentic. Is this really happening?

Fellow on another forum posted a copy of a letter from the NYCPD informing him that he owns 3 illegal rifles. Marlin bolt .22, a semi .22, and a biathlon .22 trainer that must be removed from NYC, or modified. Why? They hold more than 5 rounds! WTF??? This is getting insane! Letter looked authentic. Is this really happening?

This has been going on for quite some time ...YES IT HAS REALLY HAPPENED ! I hate to say it but soon enough you people upstate will experience what Legitimate "LICENSED" gun owners go through here in the City.. These rules apply to retired LEO as well.

Simple answer:

Leave NYC, and leave nyc to the fucktards who want to be there and put up with that fucktardian way of life.

Just think, if everyone left then mayor dipshit would have it all to himself.

This ought to really impact all those gang bangers that love those bolt action .22 RF rifles they terrorize neighborhoods with. How in hell can they justify this crap??

It would be interesting to know how many former servicemen who are now cops in NY will choose to ignore their vows to uphold the Constitution and confiscate said firearms. I wonder if any will quit their jobs over this. I know the AK State Troopers are always looking for new blood.....

You really are a fucking MORON !

Hey, MAG, didn't mean to insult you personally. Ive just had nothing but bad experiences in the Shitty. When that is topped by the idiots like mayor Bumbag who think they know best for everyone it just sets me off. I don't see how you all live right on top of one another like that. Id go ballistic in minutes.

Again, no personal insult intended.

This ought to really impact all those gang bangers that love those bolt action .22 RF rifles they terrorize neighborhoods with. How in hell can they justify this crap??

The objective of all gun control is the disarmament of the American people.

Any effort to rationalize or justify is just pretext.

The hubris of the authorities in CNY makes them feel that they no longer need to have a pretext.

Does it occur to anyone that this is exactly what the liberal left populous of NYC wants? Why do you think it is that they elect these people into power in the first place? NYC by and large ISN'T a 2nd Amendment friendly area and that isn't because of the cops, its because of the people that choose to live there and the elected officials whom they vote into office.

NYS (State) and Commiefornia seem to be a lot like that Queeeebec that we have up here.

All three of them should be cut-off from the continent, and set adrift into their respective oceans. That way, the rest of the Continent can continue to go on living peacefully, without such stupidity and omnipotence.

(go ahead, and let the twisting begin....)

NYS (State) and Commiefornia seem to be a lot like that Queeeebec that we have up here.

All three of them should be cut-off from the continent, and set adrift into their respective oceans. That way, the rest of the Continent can continue to go on living peacefully, without such stupidity and omnipotence.

Maybe so but then what would you do with Colorado?

Does it occur to anyone that this is exactly what the liberal left populous of NYC wants? Why do you think it is that they elect these people into power in the first place? NYC by and large ISN'T a 2nd Amendment friendly area and that isn't because of the cops, its because of the people that choose to live there and the elected officials whom they vote into office.

This is not a democracy, it's a Federal Republic. It should be irrelevant what the masses want if it contravenes the Constitution that defines the Republic. Given the firearms references are made in the Bill of Rights side by side with Freedom of Speech etc then its place is clearly at the federal level and should not be allowed to be infringed at the State or local level. Enforcement of 'laws' that do infringe is enforcement of illegal orders.

I'm wondering if as the SWAT member you claim to be you'd raid the house of someone with a .22 holding more than 5rds. Then again, we already know the answer to that.

Maybe so but then what would you do with Colorado?

From what I understand, the people there have actually "stood up" and had a/some law(s) changed back, or something like that. As well as they have ousted at least one of the idiotic assholes who brought in the despicable atrocities that were so restrictive and communistic. Correct? If so, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because they are the only ones who've stood up and done something about their own 'acridity'.

Or, I'm totally off my nut. In which case, I'm sure I'll be hacked on here, soon. I just try to give credit where it is due. Which also means, inversely, that the root of all problems and evils in the world are centered, festering, and running-amok in 3 locations on this NORTHERN hemisphere.

:)

(here we go....)

So now its irrelevant what the people want because it doesn't fit in with your agenda? No one is being infringed on because what the liberals want, the liberals get time and time again in NYC. How many raids do you know about involving .22 caliber rifles that held over 5 rounds where the sole purpose of the warrant was to go after the gun owner for being in possession of such a rifle? None, but I'm guessing you already knew the answer to that.

For the record, I never claimed to be anything.

Last edited:
From what I understand, the people there have actually "stood up" and had a/some law(s) changed back, or something like that. As well as they have ousted at least one of the idiotic assholes who brought in the despicable atrocities that were so restrictive and communistic. Correct? If so, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because they are the only ones who've stood up and done something about their own 'acridity'.

Or, I'm totally off my nut. In which case, I'm sure I'll be hacked on here, soon. I just try to give credit where it is due. Which also means, inversely, that the root of all problems and evils in the world are centered, festering, and running-amok in 3 locations on this NORTHERN hemisphere.

:)

(here we go....)

If they did then good on them. Just goes to prove my point, when you care about something you'll fight for it and do what needs to be done. People have no idea the type of trash that resides in NYC. You think that a middle aged socialite paying an enormous amount of money to rent an 800sq ft apartment in lower Manhattan cares about guns? What about the dirty hipsters that have invaded Brooklyn, think they care about firearms? The residents of gentrified Harlem, think that guns are on their to do list? These PEOPLE DON'T want guns. In fact, they blame guns for all that is wrong in the world. People like this care more about if the soy milk in their lattes was locally farmed than they do about the US Constitution.

About the only ones who want guns in NYC are the criminals who use them to prey on the aforementioned folks.

You really are a fucking MORON !

So you're calling Maggot a "fucking MORON" for bashing the same city that you refer to as "SHITTY"?

29m224i.jpg

I found it sad that even Winchester 94's made the list of "bad guns". Good news for the collectors in other states though.

Not only is it happening but it HAS been happening for quite some time now. This is what eventually happens when you're stupid enough to register your guns... It's not like anybody didn't see this coming. You know how NY is and what their goals are and you acquiesce to those ideals by choosing to live there.

Another example:

30loubo.jpg

Last edited:
So you're calling Maggot a "fucking MORON" for bashing the same city that you refer to as "SHITTY"?

29m224i.jpg

In the words of the late, great, Elvis Pressley, "Thank ya, thank ya very much".

29m224i.jpg

Yes i call it the SHITTY of New York for a whole host of reasons that your kind can never understand.. NOT including the Legitimate Licensed "OUTNUMBERED" NRA member dues paying gun owners.

By using the Maggot rule of thumb.. All the Legitimate gunowners in NY,CA,IL,CT, etc are fucktards because they reside there.

Everytime a thread like this is posted it is just a matter of time before the same Three anti Police,anti Military,anti Government stooges appear.

Moe-Maggot
Larry-High as a kite binder
Curly-Eventhorizon

There seems to be a Common Denominator here .

Everytime a thread like this is posted it is just a matter of time before the same Three anti Police,anti Military,anti Government stooges appear.

Moe-Maggot
Larry-High as a kite binder
Curly-Eventhorizon

There seems to be a Common Denominator here .

The common denominator at play is Common Sense and a resistance to the hive-mind. You're falling back on the same old tired circle-jerk rhetoric of labeling people who may not think like you as being anti Police,anti Military,anti Government, because you think that puts us in a negative light and by extension strengthens your position to a causal reader. We've all been on here for years so you missing what we're all about shows how little you're able to comprehend. I'm Anti-military? I was in the Navy for 4yrs... Anti-gov? I'm anti-2nd abuse which comes with BIG gov... I'm anti-police? Why, because I have a problem with the blue-line/cover-ups/abuse... Guess what bud, I'm not sure about you but everyone else on this site/planet has the same ideas/problems with abuse that we do so maybe you're the weird one...

Yes, we get that you're outnumbered we all know it's not your fault that these laws are being passed but don't take things so personally, especially when you yourself agree with the sentiment behind what originally got your panties in a bundle. You obviously don't like what's happening in NY/Cali/CO/etc. so don't get so butt-hurt when a fellow pro-gunner expresses the same sentiment you do especially when he CLEARLY isn't targeting YOU...

This came to mind:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0gxKStPXyn8" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

It would be interesting to know how many former servicemen who are now cops in NY will choose to ignore their vows to uphold the Constitution and confiscate said firearms. I wonder if any will quit their jobs over this. I know the AK State Troopers are always looking for new blood.....

As several have mentioned, this has been going on a while. There are thousands of episodes of stupid cop shows glorifying the bullshit NYPD is all about. There are thousands of articles detailing their bullshit.

Anyone that signs up for work with NYPD and others knows full-well what they're getting into and have accepted it. They will not quit. They will not uphold anything but their orders. That is the whole point! Today's Americans love that shit.

There's a reason why they made a movie about Frank Serpico...

It's was just a giant middle finger to Americans, saying, "Look, this guy came in, tried to do the right thing, tried to fuck with us, and we ruined him. Now he's old (because we let him live), few people even know who he is, he has no money, he's not famous, but most importantly, people like him are one in a trillion. Enjoy your show."

If you ask me, the whole "red state blue state" thing is backwards...

Before you begin cutting-off you might want to look at this:

563844_147013065480478_1866302726_n-800x615.jpg

It isn't New York State that supported this latest insanity.........Democracy = 2 wolves & 1 sheep, voting on what's for dinner.