• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most accurate. 50 BMG on market.

Re: Most accurate. 50 BMG on market.

Waiting patiently Russ. I will pull the trigger on one this summer sometime. Can't wait to see what it can do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoots100</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be taking the .50 to 2000+ for you guys.

Cut us some slack brother.
We are doing amazing things in both the rifle and the ammo arena. </div></div>
Do any of those amazing rifle things include the southpaw crowd ?
Because the DTA isn't LH fiendly,I've bought other MFG's rifles who appreciated the LH crowds buisness.Don't blame the customer Russ and Cut us some slack too ! </div></div>

If you have seen other posts, you will have noticed that by the end of the year, possibly first of 2014, we will be offering a lefthanded version of the SRS. No guarentees on the HTI.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoots100</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be taking the .50 to 2000+ for you guys.

Cut us some slack brother.
We are doing amazing things in both the rifle and the ammo arena. </div></div>
Do any of those amazing rifle things include the southpaw crowd ?
Because the DTA isn't LH fiendly,I've bought other MFG's rifles who appreciated the LH crowds buisness.Don't blame the customer Russ and Cut us some slack too ! </div></div>

If you have seen other posts, you will have noticed that by the endo of the year, possib;y first of 2014, we will be offering a lefthanded version of the SRS. No guarentees on the HTI. </div></div>

I didn't see anything on the website,but I guess I'd better start saveing my pennies.A possibilty is better than nothing,but it's a long ways away and I don't know if I'll be around after the Revolution starts in NY state.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Serbu BFG-50A. This thing is deadly accurate at long distance. Not to mention A few grand cheaper in price with better build quality. Even soldiers were telling me this thing is way more accurate than the Barrett. Here is a short video of me shooting my BFG-50A at 1200 yards.

1200 Yard 50 BMG Shooting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe no one has mentioned the Serbu BFG-50A. This thing is deadly accurate at long distance. Not to mention A few grand cheaper in price with better build quality. Even soldiers were telling me this thing is way more accurate than the Barrett. Here is a short video of me shooting my BFG-50A at 1200 yards.

1200 Yard 50 BMG Shooting </div></div>
My 50A is a good shooter,but nowhere in the same accuracy dept with any of my 50 cal bolt guns.I'm working with Mark on it though.There's nothing like haveing 10(or 11)rounds of semi 50bmg at your disposal.

left handed SRS?? will start saving now.

sorry to hijack a .50 cal thread.

I have not been able to shot it yet, but the builder told me sub MOA accuracy

photo6-1_zps591e3043.jpg

photo5_zps62810ebe.jpg

photo4_zpse0462919.jpg

photo3_zpsd7a501fe.jpg

Yup, RND big bore rifles are crazy accurate for semi-autos. They make the M82/107 look like battle rifles.

Mine had a hard time seeing 2 MOA and I have seen many others (they are very popular were I live) that shoot about the same.
Wilkinsons is on another level accuracy wise...I have no explanation other than he found a bullet they I don't have access to...IDK

My new rifle is a single shot action on a custom barrel and shoots a bit better than MOA.
I have had a few groups in the sub 3/4 MOA range that were ruined by a flier. I suspect bullets are a issue here.

Steyr HS.50 Wins World Championship...Again!

Steyr Mannlicher US:*Press Release-Steyr HS.50 Wins World Championship...Again!

TRUSSVILLE, Ala. (July 13, 2012) — Using his out-of-the-box Steyr HS.50 long-range precision rifle, Walter Wilkinson, 56, of Edgewood, NM, bested a field of 31 competitors—most using highly customized rifles—to take the Hunter Class Score World Championship title at the Fifty Caliber Shooters’ Association World Championships at the NRA Whittington Center near Raton, NM, held July 1st and 2nd. This marks the second year in a row that a competitor with an off-the-shelf Steyr HS.50 has won the Hunter Class, as Eduardo Abril de Fontcuberta walked away with the championship title last year.

Steyr HS.50 Wins World Championship...Again!

TRUSSVILLE, Ala. (July 13, 2012) — Using his out-of-the-box Steyr HS.50 long-range precision rifle,

From last year....