• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most accurate hunting bullet

ELDX, AB, ABLR... all great bullets. The irony of comparing terminal performance on dead animals makes me chuckle. You buy a hunting bullet to kill, and when it does just that, but doesn't look like what you want it to, that's a defect or problem. Most have been around enough to know a reputable bullet (as those are) in the hands of a competent shooter will do the job. The rest is semantics.

Reactions: 338dude
On a perfect shot just about anything works. When a bullet comes apart on a broad side shot on a small white tail and doesn't exist, even tho the animal drops and is DRT, it doesn't mean the bullet is good for anything else. I 100%wouldn't take that bullet out west for muleys or to Colorado for elk no matter what the maker says.

The Scirocco I used 2 weeks ago on a white tail doe, 160 yards went though on a quartering too shot. About 18" of deer before the exit. Bullet obviously not recovered but butchering showed excellent expansion and a large exit wound.

Reactions: 338dude