• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Most cantilever I can use on Razor Gen 3 6-36?

roberthu526

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2020
So I just order an ARC Brace with 30 MOA cant and forgot my rifle already has a 20 MOA rail on it. So now I have a total of 50 MOA…. Now I am worried that I won’t be able to properly zero my rifle…. The Razor has a total of 120 MOA elevation range but I am still a little concerned.
Anyone has used this much can’t on his/her rig?

You should be able to make it work.

120/2 = 60 - 50 (cant) = 10

Ideally you dont want be so close to the travel limit tho. Scope issues are “less rare” at the extremes of travel.

Well the most cantilever you could use would depend on your rifle and length of pull, whereas the amount of incline or cant would depend on your scope…and as the poster above mathed out for us, you ought to be fine with the Razor III.

Reactions: roberthu526
So I just order an ARC Brace with 30 MOA cant and forgot my rifle already has a 20 MOA rail on it. So now I have a total of 50 MOA…. Now I am worried that I won’t be able to properly zero my rifle…. The Razor has a total of 120 MOA elevation range but I am still a little concerned.
Anyone has used this much can’t on his/her rig?

You will be fine

Reactions: roberthu526
Well the most cantilever you could use would depend on your rifle and length of pull, whereas the amount of incline or cant would depend on your scope…and as the poster above mathed out for us, you ought to be fine with the Razor III.
Thanks. That’s what I thought too but still wanted to confirm.

Reactions: TheOE800