• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Most fun handgun to shoot?

Re: Most fun handgun to shoot?

Favorite. They're all my favorite. If it fits in my hand, goes bang on command, and hits what I'm looking at...it's perfect.

Though i love my M&P 40, Glock 21, and SW 6906 (To an extent)my current favorite to shoot is our ruger 22/45.

427486_2811000035897_1809544437_n.jpg

SWD M-11/9 FA

Fun? What can I say . . . little expensive to feed at 1200 RPM.

Kevin

+1 For the Ruger 22/45 Damn I love that gun!!!

My second favorite is a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan... Its really fun mainly from the reactions I get from other shooters within the vicinity! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hands down has to be my Browning Buckmark </div></div>
+1

"I don't always shoot single action handguns, but when I do, I prefer Italian. Stay thirsty my friends"

Love the Tanfoglio LTD in 10mm!

vjzYn.jpg

Love shooting my suppressed mkIII as fast as possible.

Shooting slow:
A six inch model 686 with wadcutters. I imagine a smith k-14 or tuned target revolver would be even more fun.

I like shooting my Colt Python w/ 8-3/8" barrel. Butter smooth and accurate as hell.

Series 70 Gold Cup.

Accurate, reliable, great trigger, good sights, natural pointer, not punishing to shoot. Cheap to reload for.

Suppressed Glock 17 for me. Something about shooting 147s without hearing protection. I never get over hearing the bullet impact, especially when it's exponentially loader than the launch!

I had a Belgium Browning Medalist that I loved-I have to get another one day. It was just cool-target grips w/the palm swell, the vented rib and bull barrel. True quality.

I love my Nighthawk AAC 9mm, it is so much fun to shoot BUT I must say when I am done shooting and I start plinking with the Walther 22s, I just smile.

I could hire a guy to just reload mags for me and never stop with those little 22s.

The magnums are stout...but the .44 specials I could shoot all day.
IMG_4104.jpg

This one's been responsible for more big grins than anything else I own.....hands-down!!

PA07282020081007_134938_03-2.jpg

S&W 460 mag it's blast!

Colt Single Action Army.

Model 1911 in .45ACP

Glock 34

Either S&W model 57(41Rem mag) or a Ruger Single Six.

SW model 19 combat magnum. SW 686 plus. 38 spec +P or 357 mag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sig 210 very elegant pistol. </div></div>

I've shot some big guns, some accurate guns (S&W 41), etc., but the Sig P210 has been the most fun.

Smith and Wesson Model 41. Inexpensive to shoot a lot, accurate, durable after 21 years, I still can't wear it out.

My old Ruger Mk1 5.5" bull barrel was always fun to shoot.

The Ruger Super Blackhawk was always fun to break stuff with.

The S&W 586 was the most fun to shoot small groups with bigger bullets.

The Ruger Speed Six (2&3/4" barrel) was fun to shoot at long range because no one believed I could hit anything with it at 150 to 200 yds.

Funny, sort of, my plastic guns haven't made any memories like the old steel guns made for me. I suspect it will be the same for my sons. My youngest one still talks about his first outing with the (even older than mine) Ruger 5.5" bull barrel Mk1 I gave him. There were bunches of butterflies working over some flowers about 10 yds. past and to the left of our centerfire pistol targets (25 yds. out) and he was knocking one butterfly after another off the flowers with the little Mk1 and factory sights without touching the adjustments from where my brother had set them many years ago.

Fun? Depends on what you were doing with it.

+1 on the 1911

I got my Colt as a graduation present. It's a blast to shoot!

Colt Series 80 with the old roll mark.

8wwSi.jpg

Looks like fun to me. Try some 500gr cast bullets at about 1100fps. They're entertaining out of my 14" Contender.......

Hey Folks, I am new to all of this and have been wondering where would be the best place to try and trade or sale My S&W 460ES I really am unsure where is the best place to advertise an item for sale or trade they say a person must have 100 posts here to sale and I am unsure what the stipulations are on buying or trying to trade as I am looking to purchase or some trading on an armalite AR-10 or an equivilent, Anyone out there have any ideas that they could pass my way on selling or doing some trading on this dilema?
Thanks and God Bless!!
Les Brothers (TheBroke1) [email protected]

I don't enjoy shooting nearly as much as I enjoy hitting the target. ;-)

For that reason, Ed brown 1911. It was like shooting a stick of butter, and almost one hole at 25Y. The whole mag went into something a little bigger than a quarter.

--Fargo007