• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Most horrific movies Ive ever seen

Jig Stick

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
I just saw these 2 movies over the weekend....

I puked twice.

I wish i could go back and time and prevent myself from watching them. I dare you to watch them....

1: August Underground, August Underground Mordum

2: Men Behind the Sun

Re: Most horrific movies Ive ever seen

What are they about??? Are they newer movies?? Did you puke because they suck??

They are older movies. Id say within the past 10yrs. I puked because they are disgusting, foul, morbid, horrifying, grotesque, putrid, evil.....

Men Behind the Sun is about the Japanese Unit 731 during WW2. Unit 731 performed all sorts of medical experiments on POW's ie amputating limbs without anesthesia, boiling people in water to see what would happen, infecting people with biological weapons. Its a very graphic and disturbing movie

As for the August Underground movies....just google them. I cant even being to explain how disturbing those movies are. I puked within the first 10min. It took me almost an entire day to get through the whole movie. Truly disturbing and grotesque.

Oh, that sounds promising then!! I thought you were trying to say how bad they sucked.

Do they have these movies on Blu-ray??? I want to enjoy these in HD bliss..

Dont watch that shit. Geeez. I just caught the youtube clip for Men Behind the Sun. I dont need that crap in my head. theres enough scary stuff in there as is.

You want us to watch a movie that includes graphic scenes of necrophelia and pedophelia?

No thanks.

I told you they were bad. August Undergound is based in Pittsburgh Pa, where I live. Like I said before, I wish I could turn back time and kick the persons ass who talked me into watching them. I dont think they come in BluRay.

Men behind the sun... ahhhh those crazy jap bastards !

Im the kind of person that watches a film and wonders how they did that scene rather than take in the story for what its supposed to portray.

So when that guys guts were coming out of his ass i wondered how they did that scene rather then oh mmmm they did experiments to see how much a mans body would take before his bowels fall out thru his ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8-GgPgT2M <--- montage of scenes

Jig stick just checked out a few August underground flicks... dont understand who would actually want to watch them and actually enjoy it.

I dunno... pretty f'ed up if you ask me.

Men Behind the Sun is pretty nasty as well but in a different way to August underground.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beaches.......ugh </div></div>

Still makes me shiver....

not as bad as "a serbian film"

I found this movie to be frustrating and unsettling:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/saxEuxvRbIM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/saxEuxvRbIM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I told you they were bad. August Undergound is based in Pittsburgh Pa, where I live. Like I said before, I wish I could turn back time and kick the persons ass who talked me into watching them. I dont think they come in BluRay. </div></div>

"Toe-tag" is the maker of the 'August Underground' and similarly gore-soaked flicks. They are depravity made flesh. I've seen 'em and one would have to seriously wonder about someone genuinely entertained by shit like this.

http://www.toetagpictures.com/ttp/index....7&Itemid=63

I wont say it was horrofic, but I watched a very disturbing movie about a sniper/soldier in the bosnian conflict war whatever you want to call it. the movie was called savior with Dennis quade. it made me anger and sad to the point of a lump in my throat seeing what stupidity and cruelty people are still capable of in the modern world

"...I've seen The Exorcist about 167 times; and it keeps getting funnier Every time I see it..."

Slipstream. The absolute worst film in modern history bar none.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hx3wiGInrXA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hx3wiGInrXA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exorcist is seriously a funny movie </div></div>

I laugh everytime I see it - it is rich in classic movie lines too!

*in evil possessed girl voice "Do you know what she did, your c@nting daughter..."

Brilliant movie!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jig stick just checked out a few August underground flicks... dont understand who would actually want to watch them and actually enjoy it.

I dunno... pretty f'ed up if you ask me.

Men Behind the Sun is pretty nasty as well but in a different way to August underground.

</div></div>

I agree Vman.
I havent seen either movies (dont plan too) but just youtubed them.
The difference between the two is one shows people how f'ed up the Japs were during the war i spose, bit of history (depending what is true and whats not in the film of course). Still, maybe writting a book about it would be more appropriate over a movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ravensfcj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paranormal Activity was pretty creepy</div></div>

Now that movie was just a laugh. Movies like that dont bother me in the slightest and i enjoy watching them. Real life shit is another thing altogether.

Makes you wonder what the people are like that come up with some of this shit, like August underground! Then again it was a few young Aussie guys who came up with the first 'Saw' movie, they would be rolling in the cash for that idea.

Pete

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slipstream. The absolute worst film in modern history bar none.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hx3wiGInrXA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hx3wiGInrXA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

So as in worst film it was shit, or it was actually horrific ?

We had some free time back one college afternoon in the 80s and went to see "Mother's day" Pretty gruesome movie for back then about a mom and her two sons hacking up a whole bunch of folks. It was like a cross between the Jason movies and Psycho. The piano wire across the road and the car driving by was quite the scene.

Requiem for a Dream was about as depressing movie as I have ever seen. It literally makes you feel hopeless.

I had a hard time with Jacob's Ladder...not that it was gross or scary or anything like that it was just really hard to follow with all the cut backs in time...probably didn't help that I had maybe been overserved earlier in the night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slipstream. The absolute worst film in modern history bar none.</div></div>

Worse than Kalifornia? I find that hard to believe, although I have never seen Slipstream.

Slipstream was bad. It was like a really bad version of pulp fiction on acid. It had a huge amount of very talented actors that must not have read the script. It was so bad I was forced to watch it just to see if at any point it would get better. I would rather smack my big toe with a framing hammer than see that movie again.

Star of David aka The Beautiful Girl Hunter is one messed up movie.

i need to stop watching these movies they are f**** up bad, star of david maid me spit up my beer

yep that movie the savior that was screwed up when they were clubbing the families in the pond .
saw the human centipede that wasnt bad it was kind of funny.
the movie wolf creek? was sick I remember a scene where he is shooting a girl at close range with a 22 over and over that was sick.
heres the link to the savior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qSKELhk_fc&feature=related

I just saw Taxi Driver and The Deer Hunter. Pretty bugged out..