• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most people shouldn't vote...

Well they are going to go up against a Democrat in the main election and my guess is quite possibly win.
That in itself is probably a good thing as my bet would be that they would be less likely to enforce gun control laws than the long term democrat sheriff.

The whole thing was an exercise in how most voters are completely ignorant. I think they proved that point at least.

Anybody intelligent could have told you that for the past like 20 years easily.

However this is not exactly new, voters were sheeple idiots with herd stampede mentality, all the way back to the founding of this country.

Which is why we got a Republic not a Democracy.
It's also one of the reasons for the Electoral College system.
It's also why originally the Senate was NOT elected by the public at large but rather by the state legislatures.

The problem is that our fine system of checks and balances and multiple branches to counteract each other has been slowly and steadily devolved into as close to democratic mob rule as possible.

Anybody intelligent could have told you that for the past like 20 years easily.

However this is not exactly new, voters were sheeple idiots with herd stampede mentality, all the way back to the founding of this country.

Which is why we got a Republic not a Democracy.
It's also one of the reasons for the Electoral College system.
It's also why originally the Senate was NOT elected by the public at large but rather by the state legislatures.

The problem is that our fine system of checks and balances and multiple branches to counteract each other has been slowly and steadily devolved into as close to democratic mob rule as possible.
For the win! Not telling me anything I don't already know.

Kind of like that congress critter who was grilling the general about if Guam would capsize if more troops were sent there....
And won reelection without a hitch...
Just look at AOC lol..guaranteed to be the media's darling and potential future General Secretary of the Communist Party of USA: "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps came from a joke, because pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is literally physically impossible"

Reactions: Mwalex
How fucked up the people of NH unless a bunch of people did it as a joke " Hey everyone vote for the tranny "

6? We have a winner 🤪
20076ECF-4B7A-4BC2-8E2C-F69A675F9A69.jpeg

Not surprising to me. After all, it was a primary on the Republican ballot. Apparently they were sending the message that they would rather have a Satan worshiping tranny in the top LEO spot than a Democrat.

Kind of like that congress critter who was grilling the general about if Guam would capsize if more troops were sent there....
And won reelection without a hitch...
I remember that. Wasn't it maxine waters?

I remember that. Wasn't it maxine waters?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have more respect for a used car salesman than 95% of our elected officials. At least you can walk away from a used car salesman with your money still in your pockets.

that's a lot to put on a wall plaque but it will make more sense when you see him wearing a dress in summer . lol
glad that out there not here .