• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mostly Peaceful Protests looming — Montgomery

https://www.funinmontgomery.com/riverboat/harriott-ii-riverboat

Looks to me like like parking on private (or at least leased) property.
Temporary parking is often tollerated in these situations, but when the commercial boat comes in or needs to go, then temporary visitors need to get out of the way.
IDK if there are/were authorities available to tow an illegally parked boat. Maybe that should have happened faster. Impoundment fees. Fines. etc.
The pontoon owner was obviously close enough to get to his yacht and move it off the commercial dock promtly, but that didn't happen.
Looks to me like entitled drunks.

Too bad someone wasn't waiting for that tribesman swimming across the canal to lay a Sikh shop owner hickory mop handlde across the top of his head when he pulled himself up.

Rinse and repeat until he drowns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Def a bunch of entitled drunks. I grew up with access to water front and often go into Destin harbor. Try just parking where you want in the harbor... see what happens.

IMG_3066.jpeg

If you think you can just pull up any where and dock. You are a moron.

Me at about 5 years old.

IMG_8426 2.jpeg

Literally 4 Generations deep into Florida boating and water sports.

If any one wants to take the private dock challenge... Dons Bayou. And bring your A game.

BTW. Boat ramps are for amature hour.

Hey gringo….if you ever put your greasy rat paws on my 250k boat you’d be floating unconscious in the water. Nobody gives a fuck what you feel is socially acceptable. If the local Harbormaster fucking touched my boat I’d knock his teeth out too. You don’t touch other peoples shit. Didn’t your two daddys teach you that?

When I was the harbormaster at a marina we had a bunch of clueless boater and entitled idiots. I've moved plenty of unoccupied boats. I've also chained some up and called the cops to tresspass the owners. Maritime law is a bitch then mix state laws and city ordinances into the situation.

Most people are just clueless but a few prizes along the way.

Didn't watch the whole video, but I don’t have a problem unless he pushed the pontoon boat into the motor of the boat ahead of it. Couldn't tell from the angle.

When I was the harbormaster at a marina we had a bunch of clueless boater and entitled idiots. I've moved plenty of unoccupied boats. I've also chained some up and called the cops to tresspass the owners. Maritime law is a bitch then mix state laws and city ordinances into the situation.

Most people are just clueless but a few prizes along the way.

Didn't watch the whole video, but I don’t have a problem unless he pushed the pontoon boat into the motor of the boat ahead of it. Couldn't tell from the angle.
You get it.

So very few, do.

Anybody notice the resemblance to WWE or Midsouth Wrestling? There just happens to be a folding chair already prepositioned (and very out of place) as a "weapon at hand". How many seriously injured/hospitalized? False flag to stir up more race riots? Trust no 1, suspect everything

Reactions: 91Eunozs and BurtG
I worked in the marine industry for 20+ years, those people on the small boat were a bunch of Karens. Most likely drunk Karens. Ideally they will spend a few days in jail and lose their boat over this. The black workers on the restored ferry had every right to jump in to help their co-worker.

What might have been missed from the original story is that the mob of blacks who attacked the whites in round 2 were mainly passengers on the riverboat. They had been sitting waiting for these white dudes to move the pontoon boat for 30-45 minutes and then witnessed them attack the dock employee who was trying to get them to move it.

By the time they finally docked, they were righteously pissed off and decided to go and share some of that with the asshole white dudes.

Can't really say I blame them.

Nothing like a bunch of drunken idiots to get some shit stirred up...

Reactions: tomcatmv
Wow was a mk12 a thing back then. Never seent thst before

Also

13/80s strike again
OG Roof Koreans were before Mk12s (and multicam). This is apparently some dude and his buddy playing around at Battlefield Vegas and echoing the Roof Koreans during some Antifa/BLM bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
No not while you are underway. Something that you would put on at the dock while you are going to be away from your boat.
I get that, but ive never seen anyone put a cover on a boat when going to a dock bar, or dock restraunt or something that is getting parked for a few hours or less. I am sure someone does it, but those hillbillies? On a pontoon? Its weird.

What might have been missed from the original story is that the mob of blacks who attacked the whites in round 2 were mainly passengers on the riverboat. They had been sitting waiting for these white dudes to move the pontoon boat for 30-45 minutes and then witnessed them attack the dock employee who was trying to get them to move it.

By the time they finally docked, they were righteously pissed off and decided to go and share some of that with the asshole white dudes.

Can't really say I blame them.
I have to agree. They could have simply ignored his request or asked for a bigger authority. Swinging on the guy was uncalled for.

I told my friend about this, and they got the FBI involved. He asked me if they instigated it? I busted out laughing but it is plausible
Yeah, I remember after the first WTC bombing, some agent was heard saying "enough people did not die."

Then, of course, on the day of 9/11, the FBI came up with two lists. The first one had to be rejected because two of the listed terrorists had died the previous year. One from an accident, the other from natural causes. Oopsies. And, of course, Mohammed Atta having two cars and two books of flight manuals in arabic, two Korans and two complete lists of the terrorists (though I do not know if it was the first list or the second list.) Robert Mueller was Dir of FBI during that time.

So, either that was a conspiracy or the FBI are a collection of bumbling idiots and I am inclined to believe the latter.

Mueller would go on to investigate Trump and assistant being in Russia and watching russian ladies pee on a bed even though they were both documented and seen by hundreds at places in USA at the exact same moment.

Another reason to expect that the FBI are ineffectual. The cock-up in Las Vegas in 2017. One of the best theories I read was that someone from the hacker group anonymous had hacked into the Clarke County Sheriff's Office email system to intercept emails to the FBI. TLDR: Phillip Paddock was an FBI asset and part of a sting operation to catch Al Qaeda members trying to buy guns in America. The hajis figured out it was a set-up and went to the meeting and killed Paddock and then took a chance on whack-a-mole with the crowd. The rest of the silliness was the FBI trying to cover up their FUBAR situation.

There are times when I suspect the FBI could not find their way out of a wet paper bag if they had a knife in each hand and flopped around like fish out of water.

The first paragraph in the article:
"MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — As bystanders trained their smartphone cameras on the riverfront dock while several white boaters pummeled a Black riverboat co-captain, they couldn’t have known the footage would elicit a national conversation about racial solidarity."

Translation-they knew full well from the get-go that their goal was to "elicit a national conversation about racial solidarity."

On the several different videos you see a very out-of-place white folding chair pre-positioned for future use. Several people git hit with this chair just like watching Midsouth Wrestling back in the day. Nobody seriously injured, nobody bleeding etc etc. No ambulance had to haul anybody away AFAIK.

You see a white woman get the living hell beat out of her, then she gets up and walks away without so much as a limp.

My wife said there were people on the internet selling T shirts etc THE NEXT DAY, many with white folding chairs on them. This was every bit staged IMO.

Reactions: NoDopes
  • Haha
Reactions: mtrmn
We need more boat legislation, common sense laws, to keep the public safer....its for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws