• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mother mistakenly put her baby girl in an oven and killed her!

There was a case where a group of KC's finest citizens of the criminal variety carjacked a guy. As the police were chasing them, they ran a red light and plowed into a car, killing it's occupants. The prosecutor refused to prosecute them for murder. The Feds had to come in and prosecute in order for them to have to answer for their crimes.

Branden

She realized her 'mistake' when she went to wake her daughter up and found that nights dinner ham in the crib.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lash
So does that mean the pizza in the crib is not done yet?!?!

Putting the baby in the oven confusing it for a crib? What crib has a timer and temperature setting?
She's going to sue the appliance salesman that sold her the oven when he told her "This oven does it all. It'll even rock your baby to sleep."

Reactions: LeonBlank
There are just some people in this world who simply cannot be redeemed. No baby deserves to endure that kind of agony. Upon conviction, let the punishment fit the crime and fry her ass.

There are just some people in this world who simply cannot be redeemed. No baby deserves to endure that kind of agony. Upon conviction, let the punishment fit the crime and fry her ass.
Nope. Too easy. Stick her feet in the oven first. Roar until well done. Take out and stuff the other end. Bake until done. Take out. Shoot a few holes in mid section. Discard the carcas! Follow me for more recipes!

Reactions: boomslang
Nope. Too easy. Stick her feet in the oven first. Roar until well done. Take out and stuff the other end. Bake until done. Take out. Shoot a few holes in mid section. Discard the carcas! Follow me for more recipes!

Reactions: Snipe260

This fucking no good piece of shit cunt should be charged with first degree murder, but she is only charged with "endangering the welfare of a child"

What fucking kind of clown world do we live in? The fact that the article was even worded "mistakenly" makes my fucking blood boil.

You mistakenly put soap in the bleach compartment in your washing machine, you mistakenly put cat food in the dog food bowl, but there is no such thing as mistakenly putting your baby in the fucking oven and turning it on! What in the fuck is wrong with people?
I think the endangering the welfare of a child is a holding charge. I'm guessing it will be upgraded once detectives finish their report by dotting their i's and crossing their t's after they finish their interview with her, but they had to book and charge her with something.

Reactions: lash
Shreveport, Louisiana. (Shitcago South)

My brother worked the case above, that why I was guessing Portland. She tried to jump off a parking garage but a cop grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back over. Looks like she died in prison in June of '23 https://www.kptv.com/video/2023/06/...2-young-kids-off-portland-bridge-dies-prison/

Is it accurate? 🤔
1000001813.jpg

Reactions: lash and Docsherm
They're cannilbalistic too. You can shoot a 60lb. hog and leave it laying and there won't be a trace left of it the next day. They won't mess with the big boars, only buzzards will touch those.
AND (I have proven this in an experiment on my property ) NOTHING will touch or eat the dead buzzards