• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mother's Day Sale - HUGE Savings

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
Camera-Land-Generic-728x90-12822.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Mother's Day Sale - Now through May 8th

Today kicks off our Mother's Day Sale. It's that time of the year to take care of your Mom as she's always taken care of you. We are here to discuss what Optic or Camera would be the best for her. Whatever we carry that you'd like to discuss please give us a call, 516-217-1000, and let's narrow down your choice to the correct item.

We've reduced prices throughout our Web Site on Athlon, Element, GPO, Hawke, Konus, Kowa, Meopta, Sig Sauer, Slik, Peak Design & Sirui Tripods & Heads.

Bundles, Just Arrived, Clearance, Open Box, Demo & Specials are just a starting point for you to get a great deal & find what you're looking for.

We have some amazing opportunities on Sightron Optics priced well below what you'd expect to pay. Please call if the item you're interested isn't already marked down.

We have stocked up heavily on Steiner, Nightforce, Sightmark, Burris, Swarovski, Leica & Leupold so we'll have that optic your Mom desires.

For those of you who are interested in the new Leica Geovid Pro Rangefinder Binoculars we did receive and ship out our first shipment of these leaving just a few pre-orders unshipped. If you would like to place an order for one you'll see one from our next delivery.

If what you're looking for is not already reduced, or you have a few items that you'd like to bundle together please give us a call, 516-217-1000, so we can personally work with you.

If you're looking atSlik, Peak Design or Sirui Tripods or Heads, just use Promo Code TS22 when you are checking out on our Web Site and you'll get an Extra 15% Off.

We have started a Monthly Camera Land Newsletter, so please Sign Up Here to make sure you receive it as well as our other e-mail notifications

Check out our new Just Arrived Section, New Daily Flash Sale as well as our Latest Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Just a heads up, this great sale runs through Sunday night at Midnight. Check our site or give us a call, 516-217-1000, and we'll hook you up. If what you're looking for isn't on sale, just call us.

Reactions: softcock
Scope in today . . Good service and Good prices .
Thanks .. for the Sale Add . I have not looked at Sightron for several years . will checkout the new product line more closely now .

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
I always check these sales out.
I look closely.
I keep waiting for the sale.
What is it I'm missing ?

I always check these sales out.
I look closely.
I keep waiting for the sale.
What is it I'm missing ?
I have purchased a few items from him and on his site before. I've messaged him on a few items, just to see if there were any promos that might be coming up or going on. On some of the items, he couldn't budge as the cost was the cost. Most of the time, he's trying to get your business and offers his best. I don't know how anyone could ask, what's the sale? Have you tried reaching out to Doug direct? Because if you do, I'm sure he won't disappoint. Just saying... worth a PM or call.