• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivation Pics????

Re: Motivation Pics????

That's <span style="font-style: italic">morale</span>. There nothing particularly moral (or immoral) about me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's <span style="font-style: italic">morale</span>. There nothing particularly moral (or immoral) about me... </div></div>

Hip Hip Hooray!
smile.gif

^^^^^^Damn, Greg, I just noticed youve got 25,000+ posts. That should deserve a little citation or something.

k1691967.jpg

It is quite common on internet forums for well-intentioned moderators to make the site worse/reduce traffic. Just an observation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The nice thing about the site is, you have choices, you can choose to look elsewhere as we do not force you view something you don't want. </div></div>

Such a simple ideology and yet , so hard to understand for some.....

I'm just here to have fun.

My cats like it too, but my 'girls' would prefer a few more racy shots of feisty tomcats.