• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

Re: Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

9lq7s.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
9lq7s.jpg
</div></div>

Holy Shit! ^^^^This is awesome^^^^

I see the usefulness in both threads. keep this one clean and all will be good. so far so good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Shankster's Paradise" </div></div>

No...that is not a place we all want to go and see sometimes haha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
douchebags_20.jpg

douchebags_2.jpg

douchebags_3.jpg

douchebags_9.jpg

douchebags_14.jpg

Shankster
d-bag-15.jpg

douchebags_12.jpg

douchebags_13.jpg
</div></div>

Okay. This thread is scaring me. Call me homophobic, but DAMN. I'm going back to perusing the OTHER, NSFW, heterosexual thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
9lq7s.jpg
</div></div>

LOOTIE! I've been looking for you! You left sub guns.com two years ago.

LMAO, the DOG texting reminds of something Megacab would say.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Douche Bags </div></div>

Okay. This thread is scaring me. Call me homophobic, but DAMN. I'm going back to perusing the OTHER, NSFW, heterosexual thread. </div></div>

imagesCAQQC15E.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Douche Bags
douchebags_20.jpg

douchebags_2.jpg

douchebags_3.jpg

douchebags_9.jpg

douchebags_14.jpg

Shankster
d-bag-15.jpg

douchebags_12.jpg

douchebags_13.jpg
</div></div>

What THE fuck is wrong with these fuckin people....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What THE fuck is wrong with these fuckin people.... </div></div>
The fact that they are still living.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zwhetz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What THE fuck is wrong with these fuckin people.... </div></div>
The fact that they are still living. </div></div>

Isn't that what you look like when you live on the Jersey shore?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wards75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What THE fuck is wrong with these fuckin people.... </div></div>

Looks like a nasty case of OompaLoompaitis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread just died. thanks</div></div>

What??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread just died. thanks</div></div>

What?? </div></div>

all the gay shiv.

you'd rather look at gay dudes than T & A??

and this thread supposed to be answer to other thread??

boring.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread just died. thanks</div></div>

What?? </div></div>

all the gay shiv.

you'd rather look at gay dudes than T & A??

and this thread supposed to be answer to other thread??

boring. </div></div>

286.jpg