• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The unspoken question.. Did you buy it from @Dirty D ?

and just the right amount of crazy?? (pics cause of rules and stuff)
83813649-13324213-image-a-12_1713454893069.jpg

Would

Damn Mike, I don't know how you get anything done....well...other than one thing....

Very nice looking woman you have there!

Last edited:
Maybe offered a cheapskate douchebag amount to someone who just had a family member pass away that wasn't a douchebag cheapskate total fucking ripoff amount?
Nobody passed away.
Was not a family member, was a guy he did work for.
He first gave me a box of misc. stuff, some brass and a couple boxes of primers. I asked my friend what he wanted for the rest not knowing all he had. He said offer him $50 so I offered 100 sight unseen.
When he brought the boxes over I gave him the guitar and later I did feel bad about it and gave more cash.
So all up around 5 or 600$

See my post above. They are big rubber mallet heads that were cut off and for some reason strapped to those tail pipes. Only possible thought that I have is maybe they are for changing the exhaust tone?

Edit:
Pretty sure they go with two of these:

View attachment 8399410
Damn my 6.7’s exhaust fell off again. Thanks for picking it up, can you mail it back to me?

• Haha
Reactions: lash