• Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    56ED86CD-73B8-42F6-A19A-B1AB025552A7.jpeg

81cj7

Private
    Minuteman
    Sep 30, 2010
    texas

And the USA now has a morally bankrupt incompetent dementia patient for president (and it wouldn't be any better with the vice president in charge [question is who is in charge?, but that's another discussion]), doesn't seem to be going too well for the USA at the moment does it, especially with the USA now the laughing stock of the whole world :)

I speak as someone who liked Trump (if American would have voted for Trump). Trump was (in my opinion) the best president you have had in a long time (since Reagan).

AMGtuned

Just white trash with money.....
    Minuteman
    May 6, 2018
    Maine
    Totally a thing in Germany, and totally a thing in America.

I lived in Maine about 50 miles from a town that had taken something like 3000 Somali refugees.

Great place, raised their rapes, murders and child abuse by 5000%.
    Would that be Portland, or the dirty Lew?

Reactions: FjallJager

Dog&Jeep

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2013
    Salinas, CA

Porksboy

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 10, 2019
    That reminds me of a prank I played on one of the other firefighters from my shift.
    He was restoring a '68 Camero, and was still in the tear down process. I added a few extra nuts to his nuts & bolts can.
    Kind of a long wait for the reaction, but it was epic when the day came.
    Used to do that when I worked for a Mercedes dealer, only a recirculating ball steering sector. After you reseal one you need to count the ball as they go back in, add one to a guys reassembly tray and wait.

Reactions: Maxwell

Garvey

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 1, 2010
    Melissa, Texas
    That reminds me of a prank I played on one of the other firefighters from my shift.
    He was restoring a '68 Camero, and was still in the tear down process. I added a few extra nuts to his nuts & bolts can.
    Kind of a long wait for the reaction, but it was epic when the day came.

Drove my 79' F-250 to the fire station one Saturday. Mid morning one of the guys said "hey did you see that oil spot under your truck?" I grabbed a flash light from the Engine and slid underneath my truck. They let me search for about a minute before they busted out with laughter from the engine bay. I crawled back out from under my old truck, and said "I hate you mother fuckers!"

One of them specifically brought in a jug of used engine oil just to do that.