Unwoke
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2020
Burning and Shaking Left Coast
06 (1).jpeg

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
Drove my 79' F-250 to the fire station one Saturday. Mid morning one of the guys said "hey did you see that oil spot under your truck?" I grabbed a flash light from the Engine and slid underneath my truck. They let me search for about a minute before they busted out with laughter from the engine bay. I crawled back out from under my old truck, and said "I hate you mother fuckers!"

One of them specifically brought in a jug of used engine oil just to do that.
Had a friend who loved buying prank "toys" such as fly-in-an-ice-cube, fake vomit, dog poop, etc. I borrowed a fake oil patch - while riding with my buddy who had a HD sportster and the next stop at a restaurant... Priceless!!!

Reactions: 22Hshots and Garvey

Garvey

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2010
Melissa, Texas
Had a friend who loved buying prank "toys" such as fly-in-an-ice-cube, fake vomit, dog poop, etc. I borrowed a fake oil patch - while riding with my buddy who had a HD sportster and the next stop at a restaurant... Priceless!!!
I worked with one just like him.

One morning we were on the ambulance together. I get in to help check everything and there's a real looking rubber snake sitting on the bench. It damn sure gave me pause. I should have let him check the whole thing by himself.

Reactions: canman and 22Hshots

trippjn

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Enjoying a nice summer evening grilling some hotdogs. It is 4th of July everyday at my house. Hanging of "Old Glory" and my wifes patriotic red, white and blue lights. Always motivating to me. Sorry.....feeling emotional tonight.

Attachments

• 20210829_211700.jpg
      20210829_211700.jpg
      362.3 KB · Views: 93

srtsam

Pureblood
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    West TN
    Ahh yes, the armpit of Maine. Too bad they couldn't place Lewiston somewhere around Camden, NJ
    I grew up literally 5 minutes from Camden nJ, it is polar opposite from Camden Maine lol. The town is Gloucester city nj. Much Has changed since i was young there. Although donkeys place still makes one of thee best cheesesteaks especially if you like onions. It’s not open past 5 or 6 at night which tells you a lot about the neighborhood in Camden it is in.