• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational T-Shirt Pic Thread

1548989717763.png

My Buddy, Ben, isn't doing well. I gave him my shirt. He led the team in 1968, during the taking of Veghel. Incredible man. Honorable heritage. The shirt perked him right up.

View attachment 7015715
I was notified this morning that my friend Ben has passed. His family was around him, and his wife held him in her arms.
Ben was the Team Leader of Tiger Force in 1968 at the taking of Veghel, 1/327 IN, 101 Airborne. He later flew Cobras, and took a civilian assignment supporting the 5th SFG in Iraq. He was a fine man, an true warrior and a comrade to his fellow soldiers.
He is the taller guy wearing the light brown cap in this photo, front center. In Iraq.

Attachments

• SFG.jpg
    SFG.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
I was notified this morning that my friend Ben has passed. His family was around him, and his wife held him in her arms.
Ben was the Team Leader of Tiger Force in 1968 at the taking of Veghel, 1/327 IN, 101 Airborne. He later flew Cobras, and took a civilian assignment supporting the 5th SFG in Iraq. He was a fine man, an true warrior and a comrade to his fellow soldiers.
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for his family and you.

I just ordered this shirt....not the wife beater, but a regular T.
I really need to leave a review. I haven't even received shipping confirmation yet, and I already walk around with more confidence. My tweets on Twitter have become "epic". I'm noticing people sneering at me in downtown Asheville, despite my liberal(pun intended) application of pactchouli oil "cover scent". I took an IQ test this week and immediately was contacted by MENSA. I can't wait to actually get the shirt. I've got a feeling things are really gonna change in my life, and I'll owe it all the o this shirt!

^^^ oh that will be the bomb in Asheville. For people that don’t know, Asheville is a libtard haven in NC, that most of us are ashamed of. Beautiful place, lots of weirdness. Wear that shirt proudly.

Ha ha ha! Heads are going to explode in Asheville!