• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MotoGP lands in Texas

SugarBooger

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2012
slo-maha
Second race of the season, first of three on US soil, first time ever at Circuit Of The Americas (COTA).
Unless Speed completely f*€ks this up, should be a good Sunday for racing motorcycles at ri-Donk-ulous speeds and gravity defying lean angles.

It's just outside of Austin, makes me regret moving away from there even more.

I hear ya!

I've ridden tracks across the country, but these facilities redefine first class.
I would gladly trade 3 days at Miller for 2 hours at Austin

The track is spectacular. Lots of practice today. The big bikes sound incredible. Even the 600cc MotoGP2 bikes sound great. Gonna be a good weekend!

And it looks like Speed is going to air the qualifying tonight as well.

Should be good since they changed the rules to qualifying this season. Makes for a real exciting last ditch effort for the top ten only.
Hope Hayden and Spies and Edwards have a good showing representing the Stars and Stripes!

Have fun down there guys!

Phenomenal race! History making performance by the GP rookie, Marquez becomes the youngest rider to win a premier class race, unseating Fast Freddie Spencer. That record has stood longer than the winner has been alive... And then some!

+1 on the race! And yes, it is a beautiful track, nothing else like in the states. Man those guys are unbelievable!