• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Motorcycle gang shootout on I-4

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Now this is going to be interesting to see how it plays out. Especially if the self defense aspect holds up . Will be watching intently !

Question for you motorcycle guys, is there some unwritten law you don't pass other gangs on the road , what's up with that !

Last edited:
    Reactions: Snuby642
    I was told that you do not pass a motorcycle gang, however if they are going slower than I want to go I pass with a kind wave and have never had a problem. I am also a single rider so I do not think I pose a threat to them as a large group of riders, also I do not ride a cruiser.

Lol motorcycle "gangs".....buncha boomer fags with a leather daddy fetish....

proxy-image (2).jpeg

He may get away with no charges with the self defense but I guarantee it won't save him from the girls family coming after him on civil court.
    Not saying he was wrong for defending himself, but they are going to have an argument with the fact he was firing in moving traffic . Unfortunately , I say he is fucked !

Reactions: candyx
    He may get away with no charges with the self defense but I guarantee it won't save him from the girls family coming after him on civil court.
    Not saying he was wrong for defending himself, but they are going to have an argument with the fact he was firing in moving traffic . Unfortunately , I say he is fucked !

So, it's a win, win?

Was there a point to that Fudd “taking us back to the 1860s” cuz that’s all the farther I made it into Sherriff Andy’s Story Time.

Reactions: jrassy
    Question for you motorcycle guys, is there some unwritten law you don't pass other gangs on the road , what's up with that !

in a car, obviously no.

Here is my layman's understanding as somebody who generally rides solo with no colors(I am not a member of any clubs) although I do ride with a club occasionally as I am friends with quite a few in a certain club. So I have been instructed on some of the courtesies I will call them. This is also more Harley oriented clubs and riders.

On a bike, solo, even if not part of a club, you generally ride up to the tail gunner(rear left in the group) and motion you want to go by. They will either motion or lead you around the group.

Same goes if you are wearing colors of a different club and riding solo.

Same goes if your whole club is riding. The road captain will generally make the contact with the other clubs tail gunner to initiate a pass. Generally the club President rides front left and the road captain rides front right so he can make these contacts.

NOW if they are rival "clubs" or "gangs" then all bets are off as to what is going to happen.

Or lets say you are a club, say in Texas, like the Bandido's who basically own Texas and all other clubs that fly "Texas" rockers have to get the Bandido's permission to do so and operate in the state. Well if you are a Bandido in Texas you basically do what you want, because all the other clubs recognize them... so the above rules dont apply to Bandido's in Texas. Other states will have similar clubs that "own" the state per say.

in a car, obviously no.

Here is my layman's understanding as somebody who generally rides solo with no colors(I am not a member of any clubs) although I do ride with a club occasionally as I am friends with quite a few in a certain club. So I have been instructed on some of the courtesies I will call them. This is also more Harley oriented clubs and riders.

On a bike, solo, even if not part of a club, you generally ride up to the tail gunner(rear left in the group) and motion you want to go by. They will either motion or lead you around the group.

Same goes if you are wearing colors of a different club and riding solo.

Same goes if your whole club is riding. The road captain will generally make the contact with the other clubs tail gunner to initiate a pass. Generally the club President rides front left and the road captain rides front right so he can make these contacts.

NOW if they are rival "clubs" or "gangs" then all bets are off as to what is going to happen.

Or lets say you are a club, say in Texas, like the Bandido's who basically own Texas and all other clubs that fly "Texas" rockers have to get the Bandido's permission to do so and operate in the state. Well if you are a Bandido in Texas you basically do what you want, because all the other clubs recognize them... so the above rules dont apply to Bandido's in Texas. Other states will have similar clubs that "own" the state per say.
    Back in my Harley riding days I knew a guy that thought he would start a HA chapter right in the middle of Bandit country.

That didn't go over well. But his brains did, all over his car.

Why do people like you think they're legal experts?

Go read Florida Statutes section 776.085

You're too stupid to understand what's going on here.
    And you are a useless twat. At least we know where we stand.

“I guess you could call them Iron Horses”

”Super super critical condition”. I’m mean, she’s practically dead, but not really, but pretty much, so, essentially

”mean mouthin”

you don’t get credibility with me just because you’re old, have a uniform on, speak in patronizingly grave tones, use condescending colloquialisms, or mis-use common phrases like “iron horse” (in reference to motorcycles 🙄).

For that matter, imagine how less tragic this would be if the mostly, nearly, almost, essentially but not really dead lady wasn‘t so Gawd-dang beautiful. I mean really, just really so pretty.

…If you were trying to preach (to the choir, I might add) some kind of fudd-homily about living and dying by the sword in some shit county in FL…

• Haha
    Reactions: redx

”Super super critical condition”. I’m mean, she’s practically dead, but not really, but pretty much, so, essentially

”mean mouthin”

you don’t get credibility with me just because you’re old, have a uniform on, speak in patronizingly grave tones, use condescending colloquialisms, or mis-use common phrases like “iron horse” (in reference to motorcycles 🙄).

For that matter, imagine how less tragic this would be if the mostly, nearly, almost, essentially but not really dead lady wasn‘t so Gawd-dang beautiful. I mean really, just really so pretty.

…If you were trying to preach (to the choir, I might add) some kind of fudd-homily about living and dying by the sword in some shit county in FL…
    Come to Polk county and say that. Grady does not play. I deal with every LE agency in Central Florida and Grady is the best. Im actually planning on moving to Polk County within the next couple of years.

”mean mouthin”

He definitely doesn't have the speaking skills of, say Obama, but at least he's on the side of law abiding citizens.

Reactions: Maggot
    @308pirate

I never said I was a legal expert you jackass. You can generally assume there will be lawsuits involved . If there is a statue protecting him then good for him .

Was there a point to that Fudd “taking us back to the 1860s” cuz that’s all the farther I made it into Sherriff Andy’s Story Time.
    He was a straight shooter with a little dry sarcasm mixed in, I would of rather him make some references with The Good ,Bad and The Ugly. Slow descriptive speakers are hard to watch on video.

i love watching Grady.
    i love how he works
    we love it that he is the sheriff in the neighboring county, everybody but the crooks support him.
    we need so many more just like Grady, not some bitch from out west mean mouthing a great, hard working sheriff

In all my years of traveling this Nation on a bike, I've never had an issue. BUT...I don't weave in and out of a line of bikers wearing patches/colors, either. Mac

I would say they will have to go after her boyfriend if they want to sue for wrongful death. He is the one responsible, and being charged.

Why do people like you think they're legal experts?
    1) He never stated he was a legal expert
    2) Since when was there a requirement that one has to be an "expert" in order to post a comment on this forum?

One can probably apply your own "expert" required argument AGAINST every single one of your own posts....

10 bucks both were felons barred from possession of firearms anyway. Another 10 bucks they both get charged for discharging a firearm on a federal right of way and the feds step in to dig deeper and add more to any case/cases they have ongoing already. Both end up in prison and get shanked by someone else. The clubs go about their business with one less headache to take away from being scummy all day. Them two guys is all but forgotten

He definitely doesn't have the speaking skills of, say Obama, but at least he's on the side of law abiding citizens.

Grady doesn't have a speech writer(s) with a doctorate like O'Dumbo did.
    He speaks off the cuff and from the heart.

Even our left leaning Sheriff in Pinellas county would be better than whatever shit OrReeGun has

Both of the supposed wannabe 1% club members involved in the shooting broke a major rule that would have earned them, at minimum, a severe beating and kicked out of the Banditos minus their motorcycle, if not worse, and that is they called the cops like little bitches as soon as they found a safe place to pull over.

Not talking to LE is one rule you don't break. Even Sonny Barger, one time president of the Hells Angels, came close to losing his patch when LE was called in a domestic dispute involving him and his old lady.

Last edited:
    Reactions: jrassy and Maxwell
    I love the part where Grady says "You're going to make a bad decision, we're going to make a good on." If I were POTUS, and maybe DeSantis will be, bring this man and the sheriff from Brevard to DC to clean the Alphabeti the F up!!

Reactions: Maxwell
    Just Florida things…