• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mount Height For T3x TACT A1 With ZCO 5-27x56 ZC527

Fire4EffectCA

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2019
What would be the preferred mount height for a T3x TACT A1 with a ZCO 5-27x56 ZC527? I understand there are limited mounting options.

Thank you.

If I were to go with the 36mm ARC M10 would 1.42” be sufficient?

That rifle has the full length picatinny rail, so I'd also suggest a 1.5" height rings/mount. We do make rings that high also, something to consider. They are a very high quality ring, extremely secure, and they looks pretty bad ass.

Attachments

• PXL_20201206_164948343~2.jpg
    PXL_20201206_164948343~2.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Fire4EffectCA
That rifle has the full length picatinny rail, so I'd also suggest a 1.5" height rings/mount. We do make rings that high also, something to consider. They are a very high quality ring, extremely secure, and they looks pretty bad ass.
Thank you. Are your rings manufactured by APA?

Yes they are. Excellent quality, outstanding machining.
I did find an article and I see APA is manufacturing them for you. Where are these available for purchase?

I’m about to list my Tier One long saddle 36mm 1.5” high unimount with 20MOA cant. Specifically built for ZCO on a railed forearm.

@gebhardt02 recommended these to me personally last year.

Last edited:
I’m about to list my Tier One long saddle 36mm 1.5” high unimount with 20MOA cant. Specifically built for ZCO on a railed forearm.

@gebhardt02 recommended these to me personally last year.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will read up on them.

Here's my S&B 5-25x56 on a 30 moa, 1.5" tall mount on my Tac A1. I have plenty of room for scope covers too. As others have said 1.5" is the "perfect" height.

Looks like I am good to go. My T3x TACT A1 and ZCO 5-27x56 ZC527 have both shipped.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Reactions: gebhardt02