• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Mountain Biker gets taken out by BUCK. LOL. Africa

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2oymHHyV1M"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2oymHHyV1M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Mountain Biker gets taken out by BUCK. LOL. Africa

Damn.... DENIED!!!!! on fourth and goal
smile.gif

That had to hurt.

Straight up owned, what were the chances of that...still laughing at least he got back up

pretty amazing! POW!! lol

Reminds me of a linebacker and a little cheerleader...
That dude looks like he weighs about 140

Nice find.

damn i just saw this was about to post...

he got bitched. hard.

that was a 1/2 moa shot

That Heartabeast flat took him out. I think he's gonna feel that in the morning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol!!!

Lil pussy boy must never have played a contact sport! </div></div>

you should try mountain biking sometime, and we shall see who the pussy is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol!!!

lol - on a thread full of dumb, this is the dumbest... you think any human is capable of hitting that hard, that fast? I will gladly watch you do better... go on, please, try...

What are the odds of that. I almost wonder if the critter thought he was a predator and went on the attack or something 'cus that's just weird.

Looked like a deliberate hit to me.

Sorta like a Jimmy Snooka move.... maybe a flying drop kick....

Damn thing hardly broke stride.

How often do you reckon that beast practices that move?

That is too funny.

Of course you have to question the wisdom of riding a bike through an African prairie. Seems like a great way to attract the attention of a bunch of animals that are bigger, faster, and a whole lot tougher than we are.

Charlie

wow. that helmet saved his hide. haha crazy shit.

looks like he saw it coming and tried to speed up. FAIL!

_DT

There are teams out there that need to sign that buck, I think $5mil for 3 years on special teams would be a good start. He would be hell covering kickoffs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TucsonDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Payback for all his buddies hit by cars........... </div></div>

That could be it.....

The animals are taking it back.

I'm gonna start wearing a helmet or sell my mountain bike.... apparently this sport is much more dam dangerous than expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol!!!

lol - on a thread full of dumb, this is the dumbest... you think any human is capable of hitting that hard, that fast? I will gladly watch you do better... go on, please, try... </div></div>

Apparently you've never played a pick-up game of full contact hockey or football without pads in your life!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol!!!

lol - on a thread full of dumb, this is the dumbest... you think any human is capable of hitting that hard, that fast? I will gladly watch you do better... go on, please, try... </div></div>

Apparently you've never played a pick-up game of full contact hockey or football without pads in your life! </div></div>

Seeing as he is South African and we play rugby from when we are small, you can take your take your dumbass back to the bench. It doesn't matter who you are, a Hartebees is always going to win that encounter.

he saw it coming, he pointed at it in the beginning then got owned.
glad he is okay but damn.

how do you prepare for that? thank god that wasn`t a rhino.

Ouch!!!!!!

holy shit thats funning but sounds he makes after geetimg owned is f'''''up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol!!!

Apparently you've never played a pick-up game of full contact hockey or football without pads in your life! </div></div>

No I haven't. But try two decades of county and regional class rugby. Oh and by the way, we don't make a big deal of the no pads thing. Goes without saying.

That wouldn't happen here in SW VA! the guy on the rear bike with the camera would have pulled out the old 30/30 and taken out the buck....After he laughed his butt off at his buddy.