• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moving from Schmedium to Pint Sized Game Changer with Git Lite fill as do everything

Ok retard question here-- how does one use the fortune cookie as a rear bag. (I've got an Full Size Waxed OGC)

STOP LAUGHING

Watching the online training the idea is to squeeze the ears (pincer) your rear bag to control the rifle. Now obviously I can set the rifle in the "V", but that is no where near high enough, can flip it over etc, but there is no way to pincer the buttstock getting my hand around the "V" is waay to much to grab.

Also when did they start adding the straps--mine didnt come with anything but the side-straps.

The one with straps is called the “optimized” OG. That’s the one I got. I’m thinking of putting some of my own sand in it. It came with pellets.

I don’t actually do competition. I have my own barricade and other shooting positions setup on my property to practice.

This is my one bag for everything outside of specific match use now. All hunting, field work, some match use.

Other than the Low Vis Gear Aurora, I use an Armageddon Gear Shmedium with a special powder fill for a lot of barricades and the Warhorse Development Clede Yaga with GitLite for tank traps.

Good to have a few options, haven't really settled on just ONE bag for everything. Like has been said, the sand is just sluggish and heavy for a lot of things.

aurora demo.jpg

This is my one bag for everything outside of specific match use now. All hunting, field work, some match use.

Other than the Low Vis Gear Aurora, I use an Armageddon Gear Shmedium with a special powder fill for a lot of barricades and the Warhorse Development Clede Yaga with GitLite for tank traps.

Good to have a few options, haven't really settled on just ONE bag for everything. Like has been said, the sand is just sluggish and heavy for a lot of things.

View attachment 7801109

What type of powder fill do you use?

So would a pint sized heavy fill game changer still be considered one of the best solutions for a rear bag, even in prone, or is there a better option for that purpose? @lowlight

I don't mind the pint-size as a rear bag,

the others are too big, they push the shooter around the bag versus correctly behind the rifle

the Pint size does not suffer this
Is there another bag you recommend as the best choice for this application?

For what ?

A rear bag, is that what you are asking ?

We have 3 bags we use, Rear Bag, a Front Rest and Support Pillow ...

People will interchange these as necessary, especially during competition where they want to limit the equipment they have to manage.

But best practice is to use a dedicated rear bag, Tab Gear, Precision Underground, etc, Now @Enough Said he has rear bags for $40 that are dedicated bags

But it really depends on your context and to be honest I did not look past my mention in this thread so I have no idea what is being talked about

For what ?

A rear bag, is that what you are asking ?

We have 3 bags we use, Rear Bag, a Front Rest and Support Pillow ...

People will interchange these as necessary, especially during competition where they want to limit the equipment they have to manage.

But best practice is to use a dedicated rear bag, Tab Gear, Precision Underground, etc, Now @Enough Said he has rear bags for $40 that are dedicated bags

But it really depends on your context and to be honest I did not look past my mention in this thread so I have no idea what is being talked about
Yes sorry I was basically asking what is the best rear bag these days as I'm looking to upgrade. I've seen precision underground mentioned several times in this context. Thanks for your insight.

I've had really good luck using the game changer with standard fill. I mainly use it as a rear bag. I find it gives me tons of different elevation options that only require minimal shooter input.

I have a WC Railchanger Pint Size GC and a Sticky Schmedium GC. I find I'm using the Pint more than the Schmedium.

Reactions: Mrindecisive