• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Moving on from the XRF with a ???

It's the same question I've been asking since day one, just worded and phrased different. Nobody wants to answer it.
Incorrect. I provided a detailed answer to your question at the very beginning of another thread a long time ago. The answer did not change over time.
These problems appear to be caused by defective hardware/components specific to the defective scopes, not the software that is shared with scopes that work fine.
Incorrect. The problems with some LRFs were caused by the combination of software and normal variations in hardware performance. Not a single LRF module was found to be defective from the hardware perspective. All worked just fine after the software update. I hope this helps.

Im glad yours worked because my XRF just returned from N-Vision in WORSE condition then when I sent it in.

\
AQKcVH.jpg

HFDw9Q.jpg

VfxjHQ.jpg

Gq9she.jpg

And look at that line BUT what the fuck is that debris in the lower left of the screen. Its on the inside of the scope whatever it is.
2PR3PY.jpg
Does the N-vision have a built in rangefinder? And does it have different reticles?