• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Moving to NJ

mtorment

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
Hey all,

Moving from the Pittsburgh area to the Princeton area in June/July. Hoping to find some good places to shoot. I looked into things and Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol seems like an OK place (I'll be working near Freehold). Any news on that place?

Also, I know I can't bring my NFA items into NJ. Does anyone know where I could possibly store them in PA (Please do not suggest your house). All belong to my trust so shouldn't be any legal issues with "me" owning them. Thanks for any help you can give.

Dude I was more thinking about you maybe getting a psychological examination!!! lol Why would anyone on God's green earth want to move to New Jersey?

Just kidding bro but there is subtle sarcasm intended!! Good Luck to you man!!

Ya...I know....and have tried to find any way to possibly stay on the PA side of the Delaware. An hour drive to work and the possibility of having to go in in the middle of the night for emergencies makes living on the PA side not worth it. The job will fund many cool future toys

CJR&P is a great club! I live in the Freehold area. BUT, I will be heading out to Pa in a couple of years for good! I also belong to a few clubs out there already.

CJR&P has about 200 acres and a number of ranges. A 300 yard covered range and next to it is a 200 yard one. Indoor range which was built a couple of years ago, but their biggest improvement has been about 15 "combat" pits for handguns and pistol caliber long arms (.22s as well).

Last edited:
Nj sucks I have been here 3 weeks for work , and already got my pistol taken and have a court date in a week