• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA Chassis question

Terryw123

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2011
Chula Vista, Ca
I'm looking to see if anyone has tried out the folding Masterpiece Arms Chassis. Is it any good?

Also I'm looking for any pics of the of the OD and FDE Chassis. It seems like all the pics I can find are crap. I just want some decent natural light pics Thanks

I bought an MPA bolt rifle with the folding stock option. Within 50 rounds, the lock mechanism went tits up. I pulled out the hinge and am just running the fixed stock. MPA was good about it and refunded the difference. They said they had not had this problem, so maybe mine was the oddball. I do really like the chassis - actually I like the whole rifle. It's a shooter.

I'm looking to see if anyone has tried out the folding Masterpiece Arms Chassis. Is it any good?

Also I'm looking for any pics of the of the OD and FDE Chassis. It seems like all the pics I can find are crap. I just want some decent natural light pics Thanks

MPA is as good as it gets. Great company with alot of inovative products for the shooting community. There is a reason why they have one of the highest percentage of stocks in prs.

As far as chassis go I am also looking at the MPA BA/Competition and the McRee G10. The McRee G10 is very similar; might want to give it a look.

Thanks guys I am really looking for people that have the folder. I'm set on the Masterpiece Chassis. I had an AXMC and liked the folder. I'm just wondering if it's solid.

I got one for my 338 stiller action. folder would not get solid. talked with MPA and they swapped out for the fixed stock, much better now. Not sure how the folder would hold up on a short action as I've never used one or have any friends with one

i have both folding and non folding mpa chassis and both are gtg, i actually own one mpa complete factory rifle and have since bought 2 more chassis for other guns i own because i liked them so much. my folding mechanism is still as solid as the day it was new. overall mpa has been a pleasure to deal with and their features and innovation cant be beat with any other chassis system. phil the owner regularly answers the phone and is a wealth of knowledge and an avid prs competition shooter.

Reactions: Piper907