• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

MPA CZ 455 Stock on Anschutz 54/64/1710 etc?

FimRire RongLifle

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2022
Florida, USA
idea derived from:

probably needs at least extra trigger group internal milling since a timney doesnt fit in the 455 mpa stock.

But has anyone got any of the anchutz actions and triggers installed?

Are you proposing using a CZ 455 MDT chassis for an Anschutz 1416/17 or an Anschutz 1710/12?

If that's the idea, unless the CZ 455 is a direct match for the Anschutz 64 14xx, then the answer is no. The Anschutz chassis for the 17xx and 14xx aren't interchangeable. The Anschutz 17xx and the 14xx have receivers with different diameters and different action screw locations. The 64 receivers made after about 2009 are 26mm in diameter, somewhat slimmer prior to that time. The 17xx receivers are 30mm.

I am wondering, if even requiring milling for trigger group if a MPA 455 Chassis can fit a Anschutz 54 or 64 since the MDT linked one apparently accommodates a wide range of actions and I was asking if anyone tried it. I have the MPA stocks but not a 54/64.
I suspect only posibly the older 64 you reference would even have any overlap. Thanks for all the tube diameter info!

I will offer this since you seem determined to deface an Anschutz.

I have done a vaguely similar project, FWIW:

CZ452 in Anschutz Stock

I believe the 455 receiver diameter is the same as the Anschutz 54 receiver diameter (albeit much shorter). The bolt cutouts are similarily located. Those two criteria are the hardest part of doing a transplant. A 64 Anschutz would probably present much more of a challenge...Tom