• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MPA Matrix - Left Handed Thumbrest

Blackwind

InTheTallGrass
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2006
Idaho
I have contacted MPA to no avail and I am not certain they even make one. If someone has a lead on one or one for sale, ping me.

They do make them them as I have one. Who have you tried to contact?

Lisa etc. After several emails, they FINALLY responded in such a fashion I have one on the way. I suspect they were tired of phone calls and emails and are sending me the requested thumb rest free of charge.

Lisa etc. After several emails, they FINALLY responded in such a fashion I have one on the way. I suspect they were tired of phone calls and emails and are sending me the requested thumb rest free of charge.
Yes I've noticed that MPA is getting harder to reach these days I've been trying for about 2 weeks and I get Shunted Voicemail.

I do have a question about your matrix. I just ordered one myself I am a right handed shooter but I often shoot From my off hand. So I am in the same boat As you needing a thumb rest for the left side. But the thing I am not sure of , do you need a right and left handed Triggerfinger support? Or will The same one work on both sides?