• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms MPA matrix loaded chassis and mount, impact precision 737r bartlein barrel 6mm CM Schmidt and bender 5x25 msr2 asking $6900

J.Kubiak

T.G.O.S.
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2020
Los Angeles CA
Hello, just not shooting much anymore too busy (I travel for work). Selling my second setup used respectfully. MPA matrix loaded chassis and mount, impact precision 737r bartlein barrel 6mm CM, Schmidt and bender 5x25 msr2 About 1400 rounds on the action and 700 on the barrel. Has a trigger tech diamond flat trigger. Lots of extras. Would like to sell it all in a package so make me a respectful offer if it’s something you’re looking for. Asking $6900 obo
Extras include:
-MPA Night vision bridge/finger and thumb shelfs
-MPA full weight set for matrix
-bipod ckye mdt
-MPA comp side rails
-MPA scope mount 0 moa
27DEFFF1-B12E-4F9F-8524-B8DCAF921036.jpeg

Last edited:
Don’t really know what things are going for these days. Not a lot of time to research. I know aprx what the whole thing cost brand new. Figured folks that were interested would know and make an offer.