• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA Matrix replacement grips

J@50n

Private
Minuteman
  • Aug 4, 2012
    Does anyone know if you can buy replacement grips for the MPA Matrix chassis? On MPA's product page they say that other sizes are available for sale, but I've scoured the page and not found them. I sent them an email about it, but haven't heard back.

You order the regular grip for the mpa comp chassis and in the comments put which grip (vertical 1, swept 2, etc etc) you want.

Does anyone know if you can buy replacement grips for the MPA Matrix chassis? On MPA's product page they say that other sizes are available for sale, but I've scoured the page and not found them. I sent them an email about it, but haven't heard back.
    Yes you can. When I purchased my matrix I ordered all the grips available. I believe they we like 40/ grip. If you are interested I would be willing to sell my extra grips. Just message me what one you are looking for. Maybe we can make a deal.

Reactions: 65fetzer
    The chassis came with the swept 2 and vert 2. I bought a vert 3 from another SH member.

Reactions: 65fetzer
    I've got some I'm not using. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks, but I already picked up the Vert 3 that I wanted.