• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

MPA pics

mercracing

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 9, 2013
    Green Bay, WI
    Guys I have an MPA cert I am going to use for a 224V build. I was hoping guys could post some pics of the different colors in the wild to help narrow down my decision.
    Thanks!!

Here is my Burnt Bronze Savage.

That is a coyote brown Armageddon Gear Gamechanger for color reference.

IMG_20180819_105137.jpg

Question for the owners. I’m looking at the Hybrid. Are the MPA accessories going to work on that, or are those only for the comp chassis?

Probably wouldnt be a good rifle to go hunting with huh? How is the hybrid chassis?

Question for the owners. I’m looking at the Hybrid. Are the MPA accessories going to work on that, or are those only for the comp chassis?

What's the main purpose for the rifle? If it's matches and and hunting, the hybrid is a good option. If you're only shooting matches, then I would go with the competition chassis. Except for the weight systems, most of the accessories are compatible.

Reactions: tennturk
    Hunting and matches mostly. A rifle that could be borrowed if a friend wanted to shoot a local match. I would like the ability to put the MPA accessories on if I want, but I don’t NEED them.

Hunting and matches mostly. A rifle that could be borrowed if a friend wanted to shoot a local match. I would like the ability to put the MPA accessories on if I want, but I don’t NEED them.
    I have a hybrid and could potentially help any questions you might have on it. Which accessories did you want to run?

I dont think it would make a good hunter at 12 lbs+ and 24-26 inches of length. Its more of a match gun even with the hybrid chassis.

Anyone else see the new ammo quiver MPA released via e-mail? Pretty slick...

I have a hybrid and could potentially help any questions you might have on it. Which accessories did you want to run?

The weights and possible the barricade stop

I dont think it would make a good hunter at 12 lbs+ and 24-26 inches of length. Its more of a match gun even with the hybrid chassis.

Still lighter and shorter then my AXMC